Stasis Food Consumption & Floating in Water/Floating

Jatheish

4 minutes ago, NeDeX said:

pain in the butt when a dino eat 20x slower ? :) than stay with normal tame dude . seems u didnt breeded nothing in normal way ^^

Oh I have breed the normal way which is stupid crazy. I can't wake every hour to refill troughs lol At this time with water breeding I had to stay logged in for the effect to work. I went to sleep for just 3 hours and 6 troughs were empty because they are eating at a "normal" rate. Maybe 4-5 Rex, one Yuty and one Daedon.... Had to wake at 3 am farm meat for a half hour and leave my account logged in. 

@NeDeX Couldn't hope to beat a boss with a tamed rex lol You so silly! 

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, gigamonster said:

No joke!! I hate raising out of water cause they bob up and down like retards on their tail. Fix the other problems first!

A little too late for that ? I see what you are saying though. The lag and rubber banding issue should have higher priority I believe. Who cares about breeding compared to lag

3 hours ago, Penney said:

Really funny how nobody cares that all jerboa, troodon, pegomastax and co will how have a die rate of 99% between 0-10% maturation even with food in inventory....

Your so right, life is so terrible that you can't destory an enemy base with your therobred war jerboas. That being said the troodon thing is a serious issue for anybody hunting for purlovias.

4 minutes ago, Rancor said:

So they are fixing water breeding... now if they wipe all servers and we start over... its going to take what? 3-6 months to beat any of the bosses? 

Tribes need to set up new bases and get kibble farms because scorpion kibble will give the most benefit for taming Rex's to breed. No big deal right? Well if you have ever been on any of the new maps at release it takes a month or two for the constant PvP to slow down and some betas to be established. 

Have to make sure you tame a Giga or two for meat runs at the minimum. If someone is crazy and has time go for a Theri or start the megalo farm to get the eggs... 

Then you have to safely raise your Rex's to get the stats you want. Each taking a week to grow and not wanting to use the first gen produced you are looking at about 3-6 weeks of breeding to get a GOOD breed. 

Have to make sure you get your 18 Rexs, one Yuty and a battle pig for healing all while fighting off raiders in the hyped PvP environment.... This will be interesting to see. 

1. You can kill medium dragon for instance with tamed rexes lvl 120+

2. tame low lvl scorpions doesnt take long.

3. you dont need a high lvl theri (lvl20 - 4hrs tame ) to farm meat effectively ( only depend on power lvl)

Also dont forget everyone will start from scratch, everyone will facing the same issue. All you need is experienced group you can play with.

1 minute ago, TheHarbinger1911 said:

you didn answered to my question xD do you enjoy your cinematic experience on xbox?

Yes actually. Until I got to the server where my mega is on and I get kicked out every 5 minutes because the lag is so bad.

no tame servers, no lag at all and I never get kicked out. Server with a mega can't see poop. Takes 5 minutes for the base to spawn in before I can even move. Megas and alphas are the problem, not my Xbox 

3 hours ago, Penney said:

Really funny how nobody cares that all jerboa, troodon, pegomastax and co will how have a die rate of 99% between 0-10% maturation even with food in inventory....

That is weird I have been hosting Ark servers since day one. Never have seen this! Are you running mods? Singleplayer? I have herd of this bug but never been able to actually see it happen.

Just now, Volcano637 said:

Yes actually. Until I got to the server where my mega is on and I get kicked out every 5 minutes because the lag is so bad.

no tame servers, no lag at all and I never get kicked out. Server with a mega can't see poop. Takes 5 minutes for the base to spawn in before I can even move. Megas and alphas are the problem, not my Xbox 

haha! i see u don't have a damn clue how games looks from inside xD actually CPU performance and engine multi threading capabilities have direct impact on that. rubber banding? what are u expecting from 5hz tick rate p2p networking and overall terrible network infrastructure?   

3 minutes ago, TheHarbinger1911 said:

haha! i see u don't have a damn clue how games looks from inside xD actually CPU performance and engine multi threading capabilities have direct impact on that. rubber banding? what are u expecting from 5hz tick rate p2p networking and overall terrible network infrastructure?   

What makes you think it's a p2p network?

3 minutes ago, Bigwilly2687 said:

Okay since you think the developers are stupid let's see how smart you are how about you create the game write all the code fix all the problems then send it to the Developers otherwise shut the f****** don't call someone in stupid who's way smarter than your ass

Give me 3 years and I will on my own alone not with 100 other people.... 3 2 1 goooo

5 minutes ago, ScubaDoo said:

1. You can kill medium dragon for instance with tamed rexes lvl 120+

2. tame low lvl scorpions doesnt take long.

3. you dont need a high lvl theri (lvl20 - 4hrs tame ) to farm meat effectively ( only depend on power lvl)

Also dont forget everyone will start from scratch, everyone will facing the same issue. All you need is experienced group you can play with.

Hmm haven't seen anyone post about beating any of the bosses with wild tamed Rex's :/ 

My post was not a complaint but a serious question on the time line they expect for end game content. 

The fact that everyone is on the same level is whats going to make it take so long. The PvP on fresh starts is crazy. When center came out all i did for a week was log in, tame pteras , kill the opposing betas pteras, lose my pteras and repeat. Couldn't farm metal with out a 4 man squad protecting the quetzal. This part alone is a huge slow down even if its exciting and fun. 

You'll have to build a safe base, then a protected egg farm, etc. Most people use 3rd+ Gen rexs to minimize loses. ( I have beaten all but megapithicus with breed rex's even if they were borrowed ha ha )

The main question I had is what the expected time line for anything Tek Tier is? Also because you can only get certain engrams from different bosses on different difficulties you probably won't see any Tek Bases on Official for some time. I still don't even see them. I've only witnessed some Tek walls, ramps lol I traded for a Tek B gate because they are super handy with flyers. No more falling off trying to press E :P 

its great you are fixing bugs etc  Last week  due to us inviting a member to our tribe we lost all of our structures due to ark  (nothing on our side )  it  kept our tribe name and allmembers but the base etc became another name now we do not have access to it due to no one owning this ark base now, our tames was killed  over 150  we have other tames sat in the structure we cannot acess due to ark  error  we sent request after request for help this has been going on since sat  and had not a single reply,,we need help to fix a mistake on arks side ,we all played for over a yr and put a lot of hard work in to your game,  we know  ROLL BACK is out of question because it happened  over 3 days ago but we need someone to help our leader get into this unowned  tribe to claim our structures back , and tames    ......this is a error on arks side and  we need help

3 hours ago, Brawndo said:

@Jat but why though? I feel like floating your babies makes picking you base breeding/raising location super important. It also makes it possible to raise Gigas with a full time job. I agree that the food consumption is crazy on babies and should be fixed but I feel like floating babies adds a cool dynamic to breeding. If you have the material and man power to build and protect a floating pin then we should be able to have that advantage. Just my opinion though. ??‍♂️

Because its an unintended game exploit. Now that we are getting towards final release they plan on fixing many bugs and exploits, this is one of them. Just like the quetzal regaining stamina mid air or having dinos on their platforms contribute 0 weight. It is illogical and makes 0 sense to keep it in the game. Making the game easier is not a legitimate reason btw.

Before the game get released I believe a lots more major updates coming out. So even if we end up not getting any "Tek Feeding Trough" with the update today. we still get a little bit boost on dino food consumption. As we have with the Flyer Nerf will be downsides and upsides of the patch, but i guess we just have to accept it.

16 minutes ago, TheHarbinger1911 said:

haha! i see u don't have a damn clue how games looks from inside actually CPU performance and engine multi threading capabilities have direct impact on that. rubber banding? what are u expecting from 5hz tick rate p2p networking and overall terrible network infrastructure?   

I am glad you find my programming illiteracy funny. Anything to get you away from the salt. So should I feel bad that I am not a nerd? I asked a question about a solution you said you had related to the update and you started in with insults. Smh

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived