REVOL-NATION CREATIVE RPG server

CALLING ALL IMMERSIVE and Creative Survivors!

I will be starting a private server for those of us who are tired of spawning into wooden spike filled official servers. Ark is a great game that has the potential for a truly immersive experience, but far to often do you spawn into a server filled with wooden spikes, abandoned box houses, and obnoxious walls blocking off huge areas of land. Making for an incredibly bad experience for new players, who really have no choice but to slave away for the biggest tribe on the server. So my goal is to create a server that gives players that immersive rpg feel, rather you want to explore the world hunting and taming dinos, harvesting goods and making a market, or build a tribe to take on the bosses. If two people want to start two separate tribes and they want to war it out or set up boundries, that's fine just don't build giant walls blocking all the good materials/dinos, or grief the solo players.

So if anyone is interested send a message to PSN: REVOL-NATION

The server WON'T be 24/7 I work full time and I'm not leaving it on when I'm away from home, that being said I will try and have it up and running as often as I can.

If anyone has any suggestions for server settings / map preferences let me know, I also wanted to know if you guys prefer primitive + or not.

Yeah my bad "not be left on", but that's more specifically for when I'm at work during the day. The server will be on from approx. 7 pm to 2 am (central) on weekdays, longer on weekends. I could lie and say yeah it will be on 24/7 but lets be honest here, its not practical for me personally to leave an unmonitored ps4 fully running throughout the whole day every day racking up my electric bill and potentially over heating the ps4 itself. The only reason I'm using a dedicated server opposed to non is mainly so there isn't any distance limiting from the host and so friends can actively add to the server even when i'm not actively playing Ark. I did notice they added a slide bar for the host tether in server settings, which is a little annoying after buying a second ps4 to combat that. But when your friend offers his barely used PS4 for $60 you just buy it and justify it later. which is off topic. So yeah anyone who is fine with that time slot is welcome to join, otherwise I'm sure you can find another one.    

Archived