Can anyone explain the season pass to me?

NathanAndDaddy

1 hour ago, invincibleqc said:

You seem to get 33% off on the season pass if you already own SE. However, you can buy the season pass as a gift and gift it to someone that doesn't own SE and you still save 33%. So if one of your friend doesn't own SE and want to buy the season pass, you might gift it to them so they save money. Fairly sure this was not intended to work that way but well, this is how it currently works on steam so WC might want to contact them and get this fixed as they lose money...

The 33% off is a sale that is on at the moment, it has nothing to do with the fact you own SE or not. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, CyberAngel67 said:

The 33% off is a sale that is on at the moment, it has nothing to do with the fact you own SE or not. 

No. You get 33% off when you already own SE. Devs clarified it on twitter yesterday. You can also verify it by looking at the steam store while being logged off your steam account and you will see regular price.

1 minute ago, invincibleqc said:

No. You get 33% off when you already own SE. Devs clarified it on twitter yesterday. You can also verify it by looking at the steam store while being logged off your steam account and you will see regular price.

kk, interesting then as I don't own SE on PC and it is 33% off for me. Maybe a glitch then.

• 3 months later...

I paid for the game. I paid for Scorched Earth Dlc NOW I have to pay for a pass that already has 2 of the 3 dlc contents on it. If Ragnorak was free why isn't aberration? So charge for 2 but throw one in for free? That makes NO sense whatsoever. And the skins years that's worth it wait NOT with game crashes constant lag, not being able to join sessions, this is so dumb

6 minutes ago, MotherofDragons said:

I paid for the game. I paid for Scorched Earth Dlc NOW I have to pay for a pass that already has 2 of the 3 dlc contents on it. If Ragnorak was free why isn't aberration? So charge for 2 but throw one in for free? That makes NO sense whatsoever. And the skins years that's worth it wait NOT with game crashes constant lag, not being able to join sessions, this is so dumb

Nice necro. Read the post just before yours maybe, instead of immediately complaining. It explains what happens when you already bought SE.

The season pass includes SE, Abberation, and the not yet known next dcl.

Center and Ragnarok are not part of the season pass, they are free.

8 hours ago, Weiss said:

Nice necro. Read the post just before yours maybe, instead of immediately complaining. It explains what happens when you already bought SE.

The season pass includes SE, Abberation, and the not yet known next dcl.

Center and Ragnarok are not part of the season pass, they are free.

Isnt it DLC: Extinction ? i saw that somewhere.

Also if i already had the E.A. release and i get the season pass am i good.. or will i have an erased E.A. character?.. cause i purchased the season pass to get abber for $15 instead of $20 cause there is a sale.

2 hours ago, zeroBurnAcidCool said:

Isnt it DLC: Extinction ? i saw that somewhere.

Also if i already had the E.A. release and i get the season pass am i good.. or will i have an erased E.A. character?.. cause i purchased the season pass to get abber for $15 instead of $20 cause there is a sale.

You'll be good, you just gain access to the new map.

• 6 months later...

Archived