Hello,

im new to the forums and new to ark, but even though I am new to this, I am planning to reach alpha status. I will be starting a YouTube series titles "Road to Alpha". I hope to get some subscribers to help and give advice for my channel. 

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Gordan0chomsky

check out my channel recording starts this week on the new series. 

2 hours ago, Jostabeere said:

Oh wow. Someone actually tries to gid gud instead of making a rant and asks devs to cripple Alphas.

We will try, but making it happen is anothering entirely. Right now we have just finished a metal base. We just got a fabricator. No generator. No turrets. No x plants. So we have a long way to go. Like my tiny YouTube channel. We have a long way to go. 

9 hours ago, Gordan0chomsky said:

Hello,

im new to the forums and new to ark, but even though I am new to this, I am planning to reach alpha status. I will be starting a YouTube series titles "Road to Alpha". I hope to get some subscribers to help and give advice for my channel. 

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Gordan0chomsky

check out my channel recording starts this week on the new series. 

you should try recruiting some people in the forums and get 5+ atleast

2 hours ago, Harrist14 said:

Fun series, not to discourage you or anything, but it'll be almost impossible if it's just two of you and you don't have experience. Even if you play like it's a full time job

I know, we will probably start recruiting soon. It's just hard trusting people in a pvp server, you know?

Hate to ruin the story for everyone but last page reads like this....

While we were able to build up with no defences at all and got to the point of many xplants/turrets/low level tames, after many hours of playing we realised it was all for nothing when one of the many cross server alphas had the skill to push a button allowing them to transfer onto our server, their bred tanks looked like they didnt even take damage from our turrets which were emptied of bullets in the shortest time as they then went on to killing all our tames with their giga/lightning wyveryn and c4'rd our base to the ground.

And if that wasnt bad enough, some of our tribe were held in cages, fed with food/narcotics to keep them from dying and they had no way to leave the server, completly at the mercy of the alpha tribe as to when they can play their char again.

My tribe mates all quit and left ARK after this.

The end.

p.s. unless of course you can get tribe numbers up around >70+ and can hold all slots of server while using ddos to make sure nobody else gets on while you offline raid everything.

Very sad with the state of ARK atm.

1 hour ago, BroJob said:

Hate to ruin the story for everyone but last page reads like this....

While we were able to build up with no defences at all and got to the point of many xplants/turrets/low level tames, after many hours of playing we realised it was all for nothing when one of the many cross server alphas had the skill to push a button allowing them to transfer onto our server, their bred tanks looked like they didnt even take damage from our turrets which were emptied of bullets in the shortest time as they then went on to killing all our tames with their giga/lightning wyveryn and c4'rd our base to the ground.

And if that wasnt bad enough, some of our tribe were held in cages, fed with food/narcotics to keep them from dying and they had no way to leave the server, completly at the mercy of the alpha tribe as to when they can play their char again.

My tribe mates all quit and left ARK after this.

The end.

p.s. unless of course you can get tribe numbers up around >70+ and can hold all slots of server while using ddos to make sure nobody else gets on while you offline raid everything.

Very sad with the state of ARK atm.

Yeah. I've had my place wiped out more than once. It's extremely hard to get anywhere near alpha range. And it can I'll be taken so easily. Cross server raiders have made things so difficult 

They filming for this series has been postponed do to a raid. We have decided to wait until ragnorok is released. Tonight we are filming another ark series. It will be 1v1 in a private server. My friend and I will have admin commands. 

30 mins to build a base for defense. While the other person has that same time to prep to raid them. 

15-30 mins to raid, and no admin commands after the prep period. 

We will have a small Dino that needs to be protected, and the winner will be determined at the end of the timer, by the status of that Dino. Alive or dead. 

Archived