Player Dedicated Server Officially Opened!

Hello guys just bought a new Xbox one solely for the purpose for an ark server. The Rules are set to default. No downloads are welcomed. This leads to an instant ban. Since the player dedicated servers are buggy right now and don't show on the server lists that well u must add InvolvedSquid55 on Xbox live and hit the join game feature off his profile. If your tired of being grieved on an official server then come on here that stuff is frowned upon here. Lets go guys and lets experience Ark the way that it was intended!

Lets start this post off with an experience that i had on Ark on a Official Server. A friend of mine and I went on a server and build a small 3X3 Stone base with nothing but a smithy,campfire,forge,and a simple bed. This took us about and hour of game play. After that we decided to gear up with nothing but a stone spear,bow and some arrows and travel the world to look for some pvp action. Found an enormous base and killed a guy trying to unload his boat. We killed him and took his gear. He then started talking a big game saying how his was gonna wipe us from the server. So i though sweet a legit enemy. This should be fun. Nope he took his giganotosauraus and decided to come to our base and destroy everything and continued to do this for an hour killing us over and over again. I understand its pvp, but man was that uncalled for. So with this being said i went to the local walmart and purchased a brand new xbox one for all my friends and fellow ark players to come and have an amazing Vanilla server experience. Where there is no wait timer and hanging out at the server list trying to get in. All setting are set to default and there are no downloads allowed! Since the games server listings are bugged the server has hard times showing up on the server list. So in order to join this 24/7 Vanilla server u must add InvolvedSquid55 on xbox live and select the join game feature on his Xbox live profile. Lets go guys and lets experience Ark in the way that it was intended.

Archived