Hatching Wyverns on Ragnarok question.

Ocicat

So I just got my first Wyvern egg on an official server (had plenty on single player SE) and was wondering how hatching on the Ragnarok map differs from SE. I've heard people say to put the egg in the center of torches or camp fires but not sure if that was just trolling or not. Is the process the same as in SE? Just put the egg in the middle of some ACs and you're good to go? Any help from some pro Wyvern raisers would be much appreciated :)

29 minutes ago, Ocicat said:

So I just got my first Wyvern egg on an official server (had plenty on single player SE) and was wondering how hatching on the Ragnarok map differs from SE. I've heard people say to put the egg in the center of torches or camp fires but not sure if that was just trolling or not. Is the process the same as in SE? Just put the egg in the middle of some ACs and you're good to go? Any help from some pro Wyvern raisers would be much appreciated :)

process is pretty much the same u use acs/torches and get milk the same way.

9 minutes ago, shadowkyuubi said:

How long is the spoil timer on milk on ragnarock

I haven't actually harvested milk on rag, but I assume the spoil timer is similar to the island give or take a few hours.  On the island fresh milk, in a preserving bin with salts, spoils in roughly 10 hours.  If I had to guess rag would be between 8-10 in a preserving bin with salts.  Without salts the time is cut in half.

Archived