PS4 server

CorbsJ

Hey, everyone! I was wondering if anyone knew of a server that does a purge day for primitive plus on the PS4, I know that there are only 12 servers for primitive plus on the PS4 but I haven't gotten to check them out myself. I am so tired of getting raided but want to raid and defend myself at a specific time, any help is appreciated. Thanks y'all!

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 2:56 AM, Avengel3076 said:

On prim plus servers it can depend. Only 10 of them are pvp. None of them are friendly to outsiders at first, all of them are at war with each other. You have to show you have something to contribute on most of the servers.

The problem is that no one ever lets you get big enough to offer anything.

I started up on the primitive pvp server EU-10 just to try it out in the past month. I have been raided a few times, but seems to be a relatively abandoned server with massive shells of old bases in prime locations, at least in the North. I have been playing on normal PVP since it was released on the PS4 and I wanted to try something different, so I have just worked my way up to about level 60 in relative isolation. I am having fun with it but thinking of transferring as I am usually on when there are less than a 6 people on the server and the chat is quiet. I'd like to get a bit more involved of course but haven't found an avenue to reach out. 

Any Tips or suggestions? And yes, I know i grabbed the euro server and I am in US. I did that because I wanted to see what primitive had to offer without getting overwhelmed with immediate pvp

9 minutes ago, Irons said:

You still on there?  I'm keeping under the radar but wouldn't mind teaming up.

Yes, My problem is that I am Central Time zone, so the few times i have got on in the afternoon i have met some good people, but mostly it is pretty quiet when i get on. Hit me up at Adelaar0355 on PSN and we can meet up.

Archived