★[THE CENTER]★[24/7]★[ROLEPLAY]★[PvP] ★[Fair Admins]★

SERVER WAS RELAUNCHED WITH A FRESH WIPE 12:00 PM EST ON 1/18/2018

WELCOME TO

DRAGON STONE ISLAND

ROLEPLAY SERVER

:Melee_Damage:

We have recently started up a brand new Role Play server on The Center with the mod Primitive Plus and now are looking for new players. The server is currently hosted by Nitrado.net so the server is a 24/7. There is only one admin that doesn't spawn stuff in that could give other players an advantage in pvp, unless it's an event reward. Admins do not raid so I except that admin structures are to not be vandalized. We are currently not looking for another admin, so please do not ask.

Currently we are in the process of coming up with and building new community events that tribes can participate in to earn prizes. Event prizes range from high tier items to Scorched Earth to Aberration. During events there will be no PvP in or around the event area unless stated otherwise. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✶RULES✶

DO NOT ASK FOR ADMIN

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PVP SERVER THEN DON'T JOIN AT ALL. We are a mostly friendly server with aspects of pvp, so if you want to be a psycho pvp player YOU WILL BE BANNED.

NO TAMING BRONTOS, FLYERS,  ALLOSAURUS, CARNOTAURUS, DIPLODOCUS, GIGANOTOSAURUS, MEGALOSAURUS, REX, SPINOSAUR, THERIZINO, THYLACOLEO, TITANOSAUR, AND YUTYRANNUS.

To double check in game to see if its banned is to see if you cant learn the engram.

There is no starter packs at the current time.

We play by the value of life rules meaning not everything is solved by violence.

Caging is allowed

No building on skull island

No disobeying event rules.

No PvP while at events unless stated otherwise.

No spamming chat. 

If you get raided, please notify the admin.

YOU MUST HAVE A REASON TO ATTACK PEOPLE!

We have kings on the server that are called "Jarl". Jarls are the owners of regions such as North Jungle. Jarls can tax anyone on their land. To become a Jarl you must have at least 5 people in your tribe! Message New York Vibes to apply to be one when you meet requirements. To see the regions go to the bottom!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✶EVENTS SO FAR✶

Dodo fights every Friday!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✶FUTURE EVENTS✶

Chariot races

Arena tournaments

Pirate ship battles

1v1 Gun Duels

Parachute Drop battles

Animal Scavenger Hunt

Castle Raids

✶RATES✶

Health - 1.5x

Stamina - 2.5x

Weight - 5x

Melee - 1.5x

Movement Speed - 2.5x

Oxygen - 1x

Fortitude - 5x

Dino Taming - 25x

Dino Breeding  - 25x

Dino Hatching - 25x

Dino Maturation - 25x

Harvesting - 10x

XP - 10x

Dino Weight  - 6x

Dino Health - 1.5x

Dino Melee - 1.5x

Dino Speed - 1.5x

Plant Growth - 5x

✶HOW TO JOIN✶

Search on Unofficial PC Severs

Dragon Stone Island

Admin gamertag 

New York Vibes

✬This Week's Sales✬

Updates every weekend

Werewolf Mask Skin - 50 Sauropod Vertabrae

Manticore Helmet Skin - 300 Shark Teeth

Trike Bone Helmet Skin - 50 Rhino Horns

Desert Cloth Shirt - 150 Argy Talons

Desert Cloth Pants - 100 Argy Talons

Wyvern Gloves Skin - 75 Rhino Horns

REQUESTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED, POST DOWN BELOW IF YOU HAVE ONE

✶SERVER MAP✶

Region 1 - Open

Region 2 - Open 

Region 3 - Open

Region 4 - Open

Region 5 - Open

Region 6 - Open

Region 7 - Open

Region 8 - Open

The Center - Admin Property

rjj6vA4.png

If anyone one can make a better more cleaner version of the map please let me know!

Just now, AlorianX said:

Sounds great except you just killes any form of kibble farm/livestock small holdings..

It does but a lot of us that play are older and have jobs so we cant be on a lot for long times cause of life. To beat this problem we put taming higher instead of us having to get kibble and all it just makes it easier for us.

34 minutes ago, wittywineo18 said:

I'm very interested in joining y'all! I added the host GT and attempted to join, but was met with the error "Client buildID does not match host buildID" or something to that degree. Any idea why this is happening/what I can do to fix it?

Edit: Totally forgot to use primitive+ when joining. My bad!

Common error lmao don't feel bad you aren't the first! xD

11 hours ago, dchappy95 said:

The server down :( I joined this morning to try it out but didn't have much time to play cause of work

12 hours ago, WyvernSpirit said:

Is this server still up? I am interested in joining.

Server was ran on my "friends" xbox and he doesn't want to have the server running anymore so it has been shutdown sadly. I apologize for this inconvenience. :Jerbcry:

On 6/27/2017 at 8:02 AM, Thoughtless said:

Server was ran on my "friends" xbox and he doesn't want to have the server running anymore so it has been shutdown sadly. I apologize for this inconvenience. :Jerbcry:

Aw... lame. Send me a message if it ever gets going again. Sounded like a challenging and interesting set up. :) 

Archived