pvp Take down Chinese cheaters

SceneSpyro

NA PVP RAG PRIM+ 24 server has been being DDoSed by a chinese tribe since the launch. Looking for players to help rid the nuisance since they wont go to the asian server that is up, cause they cant win a fair fight. 4 sieges have gone wrong since they crashed the server during every one of them. Add me on steam if you are willing to help out. They will probably have dragons by tomorrow.

• 1 month later...

Its not Fair to any of the people that have spent countless hours building up, only to loose to cheaters, they hopefully fix/solve that problem quick or what is the point of playing the game in the first place  @Zane @Stark a official public response, and solution is requested from the community at large, this is a issue and major concern on many official servers, Thank you in advance  

Hah, I was part of this on that cancer server, my tribe was Nine, I was hulk smash/tartar, there was basically no way we could raid them, they would DDos the server as soon as we tried to do anything, it took them 3 days to wipe us, and we are pretty sure they duped gun powder barrels, they tried to force us into an alliance so we would be an easier target, from what I hear, they all went to Dark and Light.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived