Moving items between maps, is it a good thing ?

WolfeUK

So ive got a good base on scorched earth, also the island, playing on the island ive being struggling to get a decent amount of paste going, so i went into scorched earth where i have like 50 stacks of the stuff, but it kinda felt cheaty doing this (first time ive moved stuff between maps) 

Is this the done thing in this game, ive read a few people post about moving stuff from one map to the other,

The other thing is, i know in scorched earth i have some really good blue prints, do you keep moving these to the maps you are playing on, to get high level ones are hard to come by, so do you class them as attached to the player regardless of the map your playing on ?

I remember when the center map came out. I refused to go there and start over at level 1 picking berries. Now you can transfer and fly around to every server. In my opinion cross ark trading has broken the game. Don't get me wrong I love transferring stuff it's pretty convenient. It also enables so much as far as alphas dominating several servers. Not saying they couldn't anyway it just makes it so easy. Same with op mutated rexes etc. I wonder how many tribes really put the effort into breeding those insane stats. With trading every server is full of op Dino's 

I think its a really good thing (on PVE). Some maps just have better access or a broader access to rare resources. For me its the other way around with cementing paste. Back when i still played on a cluster server with both TheIsland and ScorchedEarth If i needed CP on Scorched i would do the swamp cave on the island and transfer a couple thousand CP in under half an hour. 

I wouldnt mind WC splitting up resources a bit more so that you need to travel to different maps for certain resources or items. 

My friends and I started 2 weeks ago. Of course we started on pve to find out what's goin on. We made ~80lvl each and besides lags we thought the game is pretty good. So we tried on PVP when they released that new map (ragnarok). Day 1: We built our stone base. Day 2: base was destroyed. We though well that's PVP so we have to rebuild that, find other tribes and fight back. We rebuilt our base... Day 3: Base was destroyed again. We though, well we are newbies so probably we don't know how to build properly. We rebuilt our base again, this time using a metal and then at the time when we finished some guy on flying dino (looks like a dragon) came and destroyed our base... just few hits with a rocket... We made a research and we found that on each server since day one are some clans that transferd their staff... DILO? Really? How one can start on any of the pvp server right now? I expected some tribe battles or something... This is not even a battle. They come, few shots, base is gone.

I understand the idea to move the character with that lvl but other stuff is OP! We have no chance to fight back and we will never have as long as others may come with stuff from other servers. It's pointless to even tame a dino. They are scaning a map with that lvl 300 flying dinos and kill on sight.

I think DEVs are not playing that game at all. I suggest them to login on any of the official ragnarok pvp server, try to build a base, tame dino and survive 1 day. Kill on sight is a standard thing there. For me and my friends it's completely unplayable. All these servers are dominated by tribes that transferred their stuff.

Archived