[pvp] PS4Ark - Elite Dedicated Cluster Server [All maps Including Aberration]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would like to know how you achieved this "No crash". I hosted a ps4 Pro server for months, even upgraded to small business internet, switched the hdd out for a ssd, hard wired, even upgraded my whole networking protocol (router, static ip, switch, straight wired to modem, etc). I backed up data on multiple external hdds, but everytime the map gets to a point were it will constantly load crash.  The only way I was able to "prolong" the crashes was to set the server pw protected and constantly erase old players / structures...but even that crashes after 2-3months. What settings / map do you run so I can set one up for friends that we can casually play on.

4 hours ago, Bowdownfkers said:

Where is this hosted? Would it be suitable for an Australian player? And is it a mature server? Being 25 I can't be assed with kids who complain about PvP

It's a fresh cluster server hosting all the maps so everyone is currently building up. I'm personally 26 and i seen no immature kids and if people do see any chatting nonsense i'd imagine they'd get raided pretty quickly when found.

The admin also has rules against griefing etc so its very minimal

5 hours ago, Bowdownfkers said:

Where is this hosted? Would it be suitable for an Australian player? And is it a mature server? Being 25 I can't be assed with kids who complain about PvP

You should have no problem playing from Austria, we also have USA players and they are having no issues. We have professional hosting from Nitrado which works very well. 

Archived