Transferring Trophies

Futcher

10 hours ago, Futcher said:

So as we all know, you're no longer able to transfer trophies, rex arms, argy talons etc. 

Is anyone aware if there is a way to re enable this? 
ini. or anything? 

For PVE players in particular, it makes it somewhat pointless for them to not be able to transfer these items. 

There are a lot of things that are in pve that doesn't make sense, such as why titans even exist in those servers aside from destroying a person's entire base.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/18/2017 at 5:24 AM, Arkangel180 said:

There are a lot of things that are in pve that doesn't make sense, such as why titans even exist in those servers aside from destroying a person's entire base.

only thing titans are good for is either griefing other players, or huge exp, killing one is great for leveling up mounts or players, personally just exp purposes in my end, others have used them to grief. lost a sht load of giganotos and brontos because ppl are asses on my legacy server (gigas were neutral but obviously not enough when multiple titans are taken over lel)

On 7/7/2017 at 4:32 PM, Rubberduck said:

Yeah and event harder now we need alot of new items, i almost never come across a basilo or spino on our server

Spinos: Run up and down the rivers eating fish. Fish share a spawn with Spinos, and when you clear out the fish you'll make room for more Spinos to spawn.

As for the reason trophy transfers aren't allowed, I have plenty of guesses, but they're just that.

1 hour ago, Jamage007 said:

Its bad enough that you need an Island server just to do all the bosses but not being able to transfer trophies on top of that just makes it even worse.

I collected tons of trophies on Center.

Then I found out that you cannot get all the TEK engrams on Center.  No problem, I'll spin up an Island map, just to do the boss fights.

But now I can't transfer the trophies...

So there's a big issue here.  Either:

1. We need to be able to transfer trophies, or
  2. All TEK engrams need to be available in some way on all maps.

I suspect allowing the trophy transfer would be easier. :/

15 hours ago, SingleSidedPCB said:

Along with the trophies, we should also be allowed to transfer element on PvE. :(

That would be nice, too, but I can farm the bosses on Center for element if I need to...

... and I have a (currently private) supply drop mod I'm running that drops element and cubes from red drops.  So I can farm red drops, too. (If I can ever get the scaling balanced on the rest of the drops, I'll make it public, but for right now, I'm not happy with how overpowered some of the crates are, and have had trouble scaling it to how I want it...)

Archived