Ovis locations on the island?

3 minutes ago, MayonnaisePlease said:

I've been looking for a high lvl female for DAYS and have only come across 5 all being male and low level. Basically across the snow biome was where I found them.. Would you guys happen to have any better specific locations I could look? :Jerbcry:

I ran into the exact same thing on the center. I traded with @Leviathon121 for a female. He was great and now I have two and once I get time I will be making some more! We are on PS4 so if you are maybe he has some more he would be willing to trade with you as well.

Good luck!

7 minutes ago, SirPeter said:

I ran into the exact same thing on the center. I traded with @Leviathon121 for a female. He was great and now I have two and once I get time I will be making some more! We are on PS4 so if you are maybe he has some more he would be willing to trade with you as well.

Good luck!

Appreciate the help, but i'm on xbox :( 

• Volunteer Moderator
10 minutes ago, MayonnaisePlease said:

Appreciate the help, but i'm on xbox :( 

and this isnt a trader thread. please use the search function before posting a new thread, this topic has been discussed at length.

you want sheep? login to Ragnarok NE Highlands and bring all the cakes you can carry.

The area of land south of the snow biome that has the brown colored grass and the pine trees, I've always found that the best place to find sheep, the ones that escape the snow usually live longer down there. It only takes them about 5 min to die up in the snow after they spawn. (edited wikis map image and circled the area I look for them marked in red)
sheep.thumb.jpg.25de030bd2cee48b7c3716f433620018.jpg

• Volunteer Moderator
On 6/16/2017 at 9:58 PM, Flaminraptors said:

He's on Xbox, how's he supposed to log onto Ragnarok you moron?

ya...wow. so sorry, i just read hundreds of posts a day and try to help, guess im not allowed to make a mistake without personal attacks. i suggest you change your posting tactics, calling folks "moron" will not be tolerated.

8 minutes ago, Smash said:

This might be a dumb question but why would you want high level sheep?Also, I've found the pretty much anywhere in the north West say 40% of the map  from the River north of the Redwoods to the waterfalls west of the volcano to north of blue obi to the snow just west of the oasis.

The higher the sheep the more chance of high health, that gives more yummy chops

14 hours ago, ThzNutz said:

ya...wow. so sorry, i just read hundreds of posts a day and try to help, guess im not allowed to make a mistake without personal attacks. i suggest you change your posting tactics, calling folks "moron" will not be tolerated.

You're right, I apologise, I was being a **** for no reason at all, my bad man

On 6/16/2017 at 3:40 PM, Cataclisto said:

The area of land south of the snow biome that has the brown colored grass and the pine trees, I've always found that the best place to find sheep, the ones that escape the snow usually live longer down there. It only takes them about 5 min to die up in the snow after they spawn. (edited wikis map image and circled the area I look for them marked in red)
sheep.thumb.jpg.25de030bd2cee48b7c3716f433620018.jpg

Went by here earlier today and didn't see any ovis but there were about 200 Yutis and boars so they were probably already shredded or I got unlucky.

My spot and where I tamed my low level male is on the west coast where the snow begins. There's a little stretch of land right before that massive arch where I've seen a few.

Personally, I'd recommend going to SE to find sheep. While there doesn't seem to be an over abundance of sheep, the places the seem to spawn the most are usually above danger (such as rock spires). I can find 1-2 a day without actively searching for them. Though they aren't usually great levels though -_-. 

On a side note, you could always use a power leveled theri to kill your sheep. Last one I killed was a lvl 45 but got 276 mutton from it.

11 hours ago, Moodaddy08 said:

Personally, I'd recommend going to SE to find sheep. While there doesn't seem to be an over abundance of sheep, the places the seem to spawn the most are usually above danger (such as rock spires). I can find 1-2 a day without actively searching for them. Though they aren't usually great levels though -_-. 

On a side note, you could always use a power leveled theri to kill your sheep. Last one I killed was a lvl 45 but got 276 mutton from it.

I'm leveling up my crap sheep. He's 28 now. What would you estimate the mutton yield on a low level sheep to be with a prim chainsaw?

Not sure since it's been a long time since I've used a chainsaw to kill em. Just guessing though (and trying to remember lol) I'd say 25-40 is a safe bet.

On a side note, why is your chainsaw primative? If your having trouble finding one, and assuming your playing PS4 pve, come to server 193 and I'll give ya a better one. I've got a few spares laying around.

Archived