Collectors Edition for the UK

Apocapoop

Hello!

I'm a survivor from the UK and I had a question concerning the Collectors Edition of ARK. I'm really interested in buying it, like I assume many others would as well. But how are we supposed to pay for it?

Will it be impossible for us? Will we have to search on sites like Ebay for it to be able to get our hands on it? Or will we be able to purchase it like everyone else but with international shipping?

I'm wondering about my options because I'd feel very disappointed if I'm not able to purchase this. :/

10 hours ago, Bruncase said:

Hi all,

Any updates on this? I want the CE but don't want to order it from US via gamestop if it's going to be available from UK stores later on! 

I believe it's now available in the UK's Gamestop Site. Lucky if you live in Ireland since that's the only place I can find any GameStop Sites on their map.
The price is 180 EUR on the site though.

I would either listen to the person who posted above you and buy from Argos or wait for the release and buy it from somebody else who would be able to ship it or post it to you possibly cheaper than the current asking price.

15 minutes ago, Apocapoop said:

I believe it's now available in the UK's Gamestop Site. Lucky if you live in Ireland since that's the only place I can find any GameStop Sites on their map.
The price is 180 EUR on the site though.

I would either listen to the person who posted above you and buy from Argos or wait for the release and buy it from somebody else who would be able to ship it or post it to you possibly cheaper than the current asking price.

Hmm if it comes to it I'll pay for postage from US, just seems crazy that they don't have a retailer here in the U.K.?!

Just now, Bruncase said:

Hmm if it comes to it I'll pay for postage from US, just seems crazy that they don't have a retailer here in the U.K.?!

Good luck getting it then, it doesn't say how much postage is to the UK but the price I worked out in euros totals to £180 + the amount for shipping which could be anything from £20+ :/

Hey guys,

Found a post from Jat that clears this up so thought I'd share it here: 

On 25/06/2017 at 1:11 PM, F1nchyStryd3r said:

All very nice I'm sure......

But, when I try to buy the collectors edition, I click the choose location, but STILL there is NO UK location......

I've googled it but we can't get it in England, c'mon guys what's happening? Sick of hearing excuses >:(

That would be because we're still waiting for the UK retailer to finish setup. We're not retailers, we're developers - we work with others to get the game out there. Hopefully it'll be done soon! Chris should be posting when it's live as he handles getting it on playark.com :)

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

They have literally just released the preorder page for UK. As I don't use twitter so cant work out how to share tweets without joining.

http://playark.com/uk/

So they have, thank you so much.

Here's the link ~

http://www.game.co.uk/en/ark-survival-evolved-collectors-edition-2022645

£150 for the collectors edition, id love this, but i already own the game twice, xbox and pc, plus scorched earth twice, so how can i get the collectors stuff without buying the game for a third time ?

I bet i cant.....and this is the loyalty they are showing the people who supported them through the development of their game ??

Just now, WolfeUK said:

£150 for the collectors edition, id love this, but i already own the game twice, xbox and pc, plus scorched earth twice, so how can i get the collectors stuff without buying the game for a third time ?

I bet i cant.....and this is the loyalty they are showing the people who supported them through the development of their game ??

I have heard from somewhere, can't remember where though, that they were thinking of releasing the book, map as separate items. But I can't confirm it, it might just have been speculation. I also own the game, but if there's no other way to get it, I suppose we'll have to fork out lol

1 minute ago, F1nchyStryd3r said:

I have heard from somewhere, can't remember where though, that they were thinking of releasing the book, map as separate items. But I can't confirm it, it might just have been speculation. I also own the game, but if there's no other way to get it, I suppose we'll have to fork out lol

I remember reading something similar, but think it was just someone on here hoping they would, 

TBH i might just make the book and map myself, would be alot cheaper lol

• Volunteer Moderator
13 minutes ago, Apocapoop said:

I'd be lucky to get the money for it before they're all gone :'')
But eh. Good luck to you guys buying it C:

They said if they sell out they may do a ala cart or package without the game. We won't know until after release. Hang in there it ain't over yet.

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, Jat said:

The UK page should be up now, we are hoping to make the collector's edition available as a stand alone (without purchasing the game) but we'll need to see how our initial batch does. Assuming these go well, we'll be able to work with retailers to ship more out :)

Send me 100 or so and i'll flog them down Borough Market! :ph34r:

Archived