Xbox PvE server

Im NOT accepting more players at this time. Will update this tread when i do.

Hello everyone. 
I run a PvE server on the island and want to get more players on it.

(And will move to ragnarok 29th of august.)
10x taming, 2.5x harvest, 2x xp. (For now)
Max difficulty setting. (Lvls 5, 10, ...145, 150)
Maturation at 10x.
Egg hatch speed 100x
Baby food consumption at 0.7.
Running 24/7 unless update.

Will allow dino up and download when it switching.

Some rules: 
no blocking of resources or caves. and no trolling. Trolls get instaban.

And dont build in render distance of another player unless its ok with them. 
Server is based in europe but everyone is wellcome. 
Runs of a 300/300 fiber.

Add GT: 
jim is guilty 

and message GT: 
X guilty jim X

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2017 at 7:01 AM, rossmini5 said:

I'm new to the game, I'm looking for a friendly PvE server to startup on! What's the difference in PvP + PvEPvE and PvP / PvE? What's the best map to start on?

Honestly i think Center or the Island are ideal maps to start on. Most start on the Island more then the center. This is also to the fact if it's not a dedicated you can't play on the center without unlocking it now. That's my understandings.
PVP, is player vs player. So if you are trying to just start out, you are also at risk of other players killing you all the time, and even your dinos all time. Alot of pvp players love trolling other players just starting out i've noticed, less you are in a tribe or not.
PVE is more settled i think for starting out, less hassle from other players that like having a god troll on other players really. I feel PVE is the best place fr starting out in my opinion.

And honestly, i've noticed in this server Guilty is hosting there hasn't been nay problem with players or drama, no trash talking either from what i've seen. Everyone has been rather chill and great to talk with and get along with seems like.
I've a "tribe" set up as well for this server to hold more on the server as is with Guilty to gather tribes info like member counts mainly as i find them out by name to help out with that.

But i men i hope this info helps out, and if you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
Sorry for any late replies on this matter as well.

On 6.8.2017 at 1:52 AM, AlucardWolf said:

Hi me and my friends just joined this server and are really enjoying it, was just wondering if it's still going? It's not online right now and my friends are getting worried lol giving your xbox a rest perhaps?

Im glad u like it. I had to take it down for now. After some network problems It stopped loading the map. I tried 10-15 times to get it back up but it didnt work. Hopefully the fix will be released this week. And when it does it will be back up. And I guess the xbox needed a rest too.

13 hours ago, AlucardWolf said:

For some reason I can't join server it says your offline and this is a for sure bug, because I was playing yesterday but it says your offline for me except for one of my friends

I'm not the only one seeing your profile as offline even though your running the server right now 

Thats weard. I check it when I get home.

I removed alot of people this weekend. (140 ish) U may have been one of them by a mistake. If thats the case i add u when I get home.

Archived