How to kill wild giga with (maybe) minimal effort

Gopal

Killin giga is aint easy task, but ive been making idea how to kill giga in my head and hope this works.
so what you need here is:
- tons of arrow

-crossbow (any quality will be fine, but apprentice and higher is recommended

- 4 metal gates

- large bear trap

- some high lvl rexy (wyvern would be nicer)

so what you gonna do first is set a gateway trap just like nooblets did (check his "how to tame giga" video), After the giga got trapped you could start shooting. Also you could hit the giga with rexy, I suggest you hit the tail so the rexy could sustain longer from giga damage, Or also you can use wyvern to kill the giga (i suggest to use lightning wyvern).

Thats all from me, I hope it works !

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, rororoxor said:

You could also take a squadron of theris. Considering how I was able to shred an alpha rex with just 2 of my guys, with almost no health lost, a few more will easily be able to shred a giga.

It would be best to remember that even though the giga has a pretty damaging bite it is the gnashed effect you need to worry about. That effect alone will be what ends the fight. 

10 hours ago, Mithrandir said:

If you mean a high level fully imprinted giga (with 400%+ melee), then sure, but no rex, whatever his level, can handle a wild giga, not even close.

Unless you meant on unofficial with level 5000 rexes ;)

I killed a level 150 wild Giga with a level 283 tamed Giga. It had around 300 something % melee.

Archived