Looking for a fair and respectful boosted 24hr PVP server

Hello.. my tribe and I are looking for a super boosted PVP server. A somewhat high traffic population of 5-20 players, enough to provide action. We want something preferably with unlimited weight. Most importantly a server with respectful friendly players and admins who do not abuse their status. We prefer a Scorched map but well take whatever we can get. Something newby freindly ..ORP would be nice but we prefer the "white flag" rule even better. We love the game and we will play long term and were very active we just dont have a place to call home. Weve been server hopping for two weeks because constant griefing, abuse, trolling and disrespectful players. We know how all this feels and i can guarantee we wont behave like that. If your server at least comes close to this let me know here or send a message to my GT : Seevere

hi,

i help run a pvp server on the centre (at the minute, until the new ragnorok map comes out!)

Gamertag - D Arksideuk

we do have boosted weight (x30), and other boosted stats. the admins dont play as a standard player (as in we dont take part in any raiding, taming, battles) , we help run the server, we run events for everyone else to take part in. we also have a currency system in place for buying dinos, blueprints and items. theres hidden vaults around containing currency, items, etc, and sever games offer rewards for either taking part/winning (all explained in game)

all new players get a starter pack of flak armour, metal tools, tranq darts, and currency. i'll link to our advertised page on here but a few tweaks have happened since it was posted (admin name changes, tweaks to rescource respawn, some more). i like to think were all friendly on the server (a bit of trolling in the chat between tribes at the min), but if theres any problems, let us know.

Heres the add for the server i play on

Hello if your looking for a BRAND NEW center map here it is.

FainterLocket75 is a 24/7 PVP server so have fun! Just don't become the server Troll lol

XP rate is high so its easy to lvl.
Admins are easygoing and helpful.
Shop will be open very soon with items and tames every weekend.
Currency:
Argy talons. $1
Vertobre. $5
Megalodon teeth. $10
Rex arms. $20
Alpha limbs. $100

New to the server? Let an admin know where you are so he\she can put their banner down to show you have a week peace period to build up. If you attack during that week, you are fair game.

There is a 24hr peace period to build after being raided if you continue to get attacked msg admins privately.

No blocking major resources, major resource caves or Artifacts.
You may build near small resource locations and in caves that dont have trophies or drops.

•Server Stats •
Harvest: 4x
Food Consumption: .4x 
Experience Multiplier: 5x
Spoil: 1.2x
Mating: 5x
Egghatching: 6x
Maturation: 32.5x
Item Decomposition: .9x

Join GT: FainterLocket75

Admins:
Hollow333