Why announce ragnarok today?

NestTheropod

i love ark so much but i don't like this map, i expected more than just a normal island map bigger with scorched on, i wainted so long yesterday and today for jesse's live on E3 but both were just disappointing to me, also the ''new'' dinos on this map are just bad reskins of older ones (except the griffin). The desert part and wyverns on this map destroys scorched earth's reason to exist. (srry about my english)

Also, announcing such thing like this on a special date like today is sad, i waited a lot yesterday and today for the livestream hoping for more cool stuff such as tek tier, scorched (i was rlly hyped) but both livestream destroyed my hype. (love the game a lot, this is the first time im doing a bad critic of it lol)

Two DLCs are coming and while I'm disappointed we got zero information about them (especially since they're coming in two months) I am pretty excited nonetheless. They'll be on the same level as SE and if we are to follow the crystal theme as others suggest, then chances are one will be a water world or ice age themed DLC, with the other bringing perhaps rainforests or something else new. I really want an alien planet, but I'm doubting that's in the cards.

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Rahthos said:

Two DLCs are coming and while I'm disappointed we got zero information on them (especially since they're coming in two months?) I am pretty excited nonetheless. They'll be on the same level as SE and if we are to follow the crystal theme as others suggest, then chances are one will be a water world or ice age themed DLC, with the other probably being the same old, except maybe new biomes like a rainforest. I really want an alien planet, but I'm doubting that's in the cards.

That's a misconception. Two more DLCs are confirmed to come, but not when. The only thing confirmed for two months down the road is the plan to fully release this game.

Archived