Need more ragnarok servers

Victor117

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, AlphaCarno said:

I don't really understand why there are only 3 PVE ragnarok servers, they are almost always full because of this. This new expansion is awesome :D problem is very few people are even going to be able to load up the server :/ 

0 AKA NONE PvP ORP servers. FYI, the cluster is nearly always full when the lag isnt too bad, yet we get none because 

The surprise is cool but I do agree many more servers hosting ragnarok are needed. I am at work and watching my allies talk in discord about how there are already mass pillaring issues. I doubt I will be able to claim a decent spot by the time I get home.

More servers would help pan out the tame cap issues that pve suffers from as well.

Well, if there were more servers like when The Center went official, this wouldn't be so much of a problem.

I can't really blame those who are doing the mass pillaring, because the lack of servers directly means less public build space, and they probably want to be sure they get a good spot.

I am not saying I condone the pillaring, but it is somewhat understandable why they are doing it. 

Please add more servers WC!!!

why wildcard, why? why have you done this? you have turned me into a sobbing bag of tears. i was so excited for Ragnarok servers when i woke up at 5 am this morning to watch jesse talk to a woman who obviously wasn't very interested in ark. then this. the transfers should have been banned and there is still time. please wildcard make a set of untransferable servers. not clusters, they need to be on their own completely like they were on SE. my best experience with ark was SE. yet i fear that RAG is going to be less magical. the map i've seen in youtube videos is amazing with beached whales thate give you spoiled meat when harvested, wood that can be picked up off the ground, amazing caves. but the official servers will never be that magical because while you are admiring the beached whales a person is sneaking up behind you with a perfectly imprinted 76th generation rex to kill you.

13 minutes ago, raaazboy said:

why wildcard, why? why have you done this? you have turned me into a sobbing bag of tears. i was so excited for Ragnarok servers when i woke up at 5 am this morning to watch jesse talk to a woman who obviously wasn't very interested in ark. then this. the transfers should have been banned and there is still time. please wildcard make a set of untransferable servers. not clusters, they need to be on their own completely like they were on SE. my best experience with ark was SE. yet i fear that RAG is going to be less magical. the map i've seen in youtube videos is amazing with beached whales thate give you spoiled meat when harvested, wood that can be picked up off the ground, amazing caves. but the official servers will never be that magical because while you are admiring the beached whales a person is sneaking up behind you with a perfectly imprinted 76th generation rex to kill you.

There are isolated servers they are isolated so that isn't an issue

2 hours ago, unspeakableacts said:

All of the 

Ragnarok official Servers! NA are full, they need to make more servers so I can get a team of 10 people in... or 5,  or even 2 people 

i was given no notice and no prep to do this,  poor planing....

ORP pvp has no rag servers :( Devs say its not planned because lack of interest. The community of 200+ ORP players would like to disagree and were disappointed by the inability to play one on their cluster. 

Edit: Not salty. actually that is a lie, really upset. Can't play the new map and get Griffins or Icewyverns or Magma elementals

Server transfers should have been blocked for at least 2 months.

All of the maps are completely pillared. 

I saw this activity when the center opened up where tribes played on day 1, thatch foundation half the map and then never logged back in but at least there it was mainly in the noobie zones, if you ventured out you could find land to build.

This is worse, everyone has transfered flyers and metal pillars and claimed the whole map within hours.

No isolated servers for OC, just the 1 server so far.

WC the next map or DLC you release, please do not allow transfers.

1 hour ago, Cobretti said:

Server transfers should have been blocked for at least 2 months.

All of the maps are completely pillared. 

I saw this activity when the center opened up where tribes played on day 1, thatch foundation half the map and then never logged back in.

This is worse, everyone has transfered flyers and metal pillars and claimed the whole map.

No isolated servers for OC, just the 1 server so far.

WC the next map or DLC you release, please do not allow transfers.

Yeah.

One of the tribes I play with actually went to that server SPECIFICALLY to pillar everything for later use. 

Like, "claiming" a server and what not.

You could build some c4 and blow those pillars up, replace them with your own etc, but its much easier to pillarspam than to destroy them.

I don't get what possible reason people would willingly play on Official Servers when its full of clowns who feel the need to ruin everyone's fun.  You get zero benefit from running officals, only thing you could POSSIBLY get is security knowing server isnt going anywhere. Well, there are so - so many unofficials that carry vanilla settings/ clusters with active fair and calm admins.  IMO possibility of server going down > stress on officials. 

1 hour ago, Majix said:

I don't get what possible reason people would willingly play on Official Servers when its full of clowns who feel the need to ruin everyone's fun.  You get zero benefit from running officals, only thing you could POSSIBLY get is security knowing server isnt going anywhere. Well, there are so - so many unofficials that carry vanilla settings/ clusters with active fair and calm admins.  IMO possibility of server going down > stress on officials. 

Because that "legit feeling".

Playing at anything but x1 feels like cheating or easy mode to some people.

I used to be like that.

Archived