No New Content?

Rhedosaurus

So SE has been out for a long time now, and it feels kind of weird that, after the initial dump of content it never got anything new and exclusive. It gained some of the new animals all the other maps got, but never anything else new for itself. Would anyone else like the map to get new, desert exclusive animals? SE is kind of getting left behind in terms of having shiny new toys, or incentive to revisit the map aside from wyverns and elementals.

Why not add say, gorgonopsids, rideable bats, additional snakes with harvestable biotoxin venom, anything else new and distinct to SE?

7 hours ago, sebtessier said:

I would be very nice to see the griffin in SE. It would also make a lot of sense

True, it would make the Egg-stealing much easier, cause the Griffons are very fast and have much HP.

For example: My fresh-tamed Griffon has over 20k Life after spending 12 Points in Health.

So even if a Wyvern will hit you, its no problem for the Griffon ;)

I agree that SE isn't the best map even if it isn't a free one, but I bought it first to support WildCard studio, and who knows, they will probably do something particularly on this map someday. I think that  the main issue with the fact that an exclusive content is on a specific map, is that some player sell this exclusive content for incredible amount of resources (20k ingots for a normal wyvern on my server for example). Others, sometimes for PayPal money so I think that it's better to see the exclusive environment to build awesome bases than to only pay to get species that others server have not.

Archived