ARK at E3: Release Date, Pre-Order, Ragnarok, Griffin, & Xbox One X!

Jatheish

19 hours ago, HillFamily said:

Terrible. Wild Card has screwed over it's existing community once again. I bought the game 2 years ago and was looking forward to the official release. Wanted to get the collectors edition but when I went to pre-order it they wanted a ridiculous $159 for the game that I already paid for and own. What a waste of money. Wild Card should be ashamed of its self. I will personally be complaining to anyone that will listen. I encourage everyone out there to do the same and maybe together we can get this fixed. We all must contact appropriate companies. Start with Wild Card. Microsoft and Xbox themselves. Then we must move onto government agencies like the BBB (Better businesses Bureau). FTC (Federal Trade commission) . Wish I never would have gotten the pre release game. I'll never make that mistake again. Let's band together for customer rights and fairness.

So much fail in this post. Good luck with the BBB lol. 

Kids these days.

6 hours ago, Bruncase said:

Hey guys,

Tried to read through as much as I could but can't find anything, is there any info on when crossplay between xbox and windows 10 will go live? And whether official xbox servers will allow windows 10 players?

They said it would be up and running before the game goes live on the 8th of August.

Me and my comrads are very excited to get the expansion and such. Although I have one issue at hand. Will Ragnorak be able to be chosen from the other servers by server jumping like the alphas do on scorch, center and island. Before you allowed the server jump servers were really fun because new players had a chance to play. Now no server is safe someone is alpha on one server and then just server jumps and wipes a new or old server. I ask that Ragnorak not be accessible by the other servers. Or at least do a complete server wipe for all servers on launch. I don't like to have to buy a server or have someone host a server just so I can play. I have over 3k hours and I hate that I stopped playing for 3 months just to find I can't play because alphas rule all servers.

1 hour ago, RonaldxRagin said:

But yet they are talking about wiping Official servers that people have been working 2 years on so the cucks that just buy the game at release can have a better chance?

People like you are the reason official is dead. People like you think that because you put X amount of time into it that you get a monopoly on the game as a whole. Just so that the cucks who are afraid of building up again and having an actual challenge of fighting people on an even playing field. Same difference.

11 hours ago, RamrodMcSchlongnballz said:

People like you are the reason official is dead. People like you think that because you put X amount of time into it that you get a monopoly on the game as a whole. Just so that the cucks who are afraid of building up again and having an actual challenge of fighting people on an even playing field. Same difference.

It's the fact that people have been faithful to this game through all the trash and the thanks they get from wildcard is to have all their stuff destroyed, I'm not in a huge tribe on Official but I can see where the frustration from those tribes would come from is all I'm saying

5 minutes ago, HellsPitArk502 said:

youre high. You need rehab. 

Cuz this thread is still relevant.... I am not "high" there are literally very few GAME BREAKING bugs i.e. bugs that crash the game and keep you from playing it at all. Dino's disappearing, babies dying, lost characters, etc etc are not inherently game breaking seeing as how you can continue to play wether or not those things happen. However, those bugs are annoying and they are being fixed in the massive amount of optimizations going on currently, or did you ignore the past few patch notes. Anyways, don't quote from something almost a month old its just kind of annoying as I have already defended my opinion and don't feel like doing it again. Especially with underhanded insults, not direct insults cause I don't care but still slight ones.

Edited by UDGxKnight