ARK at E3: Release Date, Pre-Order, Ragnarok, Griffin, & Xbox One X!

Jatheish

I want that Bionic Skins too , we play your EA game in a hard conditions like bad optimize, fatal errors , dinos stuck in ground and missed , uncompleted  map , uncompleted  bioms , support you with buying game and DLC to complete game faster ,but there we have nothing special things and stuff  to be different from others , or if you still need support from us you can make bonus content on steam or other store to add these features like that beautiful bionic skins to us who bought game in EA. tnq

On 6/12/2017 at 9:15 AM, Jat said:

Hello, Survivors! :Jerbhi:

We have some very exciting news to share with you all today! :Jerblove:

ARK: Survival Evolved has entered its final phase of core production, and will hit worldwide retail and digital release on August the 8th, 2017 for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Windows PC, Mac, and Linux.

large.593ee5fb07123_SteamARKKeyArt.jpg

The past two years have been one heck of a journey! Millions of ARK players worldwide have built gigantic bases, captured and trained armies of dinosaurs, crafted armories full of weapons and eaten billion of pounds of berries. With your help, we're now about to reach the completion of core content for ARK: Survival Evolved and release the full game to the world!

That was just the beginning; now we'll be entering the next phase of our journey. Players who have been with us throughout this early access program and were excited with the launch of each update, have even more reason to be excited! ARK is going to become even more fun with surprise new content at launch and beyond, as we continue to have a massive amount of additional gameplay, creatures, and story elements in the works.

Pre-Orders and Limited Collector’s Edition!

There are three ways to get your dino-fix with ARK: Survival Evolved, all of which are now available to pre-order for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms.

ARK: Survival Evolved ($59.99 USD)

large.593ee5f2e7eda_BaseGame.jpg

This base game includes everything a burgeoning Jurassic adventurer needs to get started in the world of ARK. It's the core game, and all free content released up to this point, offering up hundreds of hours of gameplay to players.

ARK: Survival Evolved - Explorer's Edition ($99.99 USD)

large.593ee5f7124a4_ExplorersEdition.jpg

The Explorer's Edition takes the base game and adds even MORE - introducing a Season Pass that will grant access to all expansion packs, starting with Scorched Earth (available now) and including more packs launching later this year and into 2018.

ARK: Survival Evolved - Limited Collector's Edition ($159.99 USD)

large.593ee604ad622_LimitedCollectorsEdition.jpg

The ultimate ARK fan's dream, the limited Collector's Edition is a collectible faux-wooden chest box that contains the ARK Explorer’s Edition (base game + Season Pass) along with...

• A handcrafted leather-bound Explorer's Notebook, featuring the Dossiers of every in-game creature
  • An official ARK necklace
  • A cloth map of the ARK island
  • A poster of the Studio Wildcard development team
  • The official ARK: Survival Evolved soundtrack, recorded live at Abbey Road with the Philharmonia Orchestra
  • Manufactured by Triforce, the best designer of high-quality video game collectibles!

As of now, picking up this package is the only way to get the exclusive bonus items, however, if we’re able to sell out the initial stock, we will order another set that includes all of the above, minus the game. The reason we’re not able to do this currently is due to the high cost of producing these physical products.

Visit www.playark.com now to pre-order ARK: Survival Evolved and get your hands on the Limited Collector's Edition!

Introducing a new Official Mod: Ragnarok, available now on Steam and July 4 on consoles!

We're excited to announce the first mod to be integrated into ARK: Survival Evolved as part of its ARK Sponsored Mods Program! Developed by the former creators of popular ARK mods Valhalla and Umassoura; David Miller, Matt Janz, and Jackson Lawrence came together to work on their latest project, “Ragnarok” which is being released today for Steam players as a free DLC Official Expansion ARK, and will be shortly making its way to consoles in July. Global Cross-ARK and isolated Official Ragnarok servers will be available for you to make your new home. Note that Ragnarok is still in primary development, and so it will continue to expand with updates over time.

large.ARK_RagnarokTitle.png

Steam players download “Ragnarok” now!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/642250/Ragnarok__ARK_Expansion_Map

The new map will contain:

• A 144 sq kilometer map designed to be explored by land, sea or air
  • Tons of harvest-able or gatherable resources
  • Caves of all shapes and sizes, each designed to be built in
  • Distinct variations on former ARK creatures, as well a special brand-new creature unique to Ragnarok
  • Build tree platforms on unique trees/rocks
  • Expansive biomes that were built to reward hardy explorers
  • Some of the most challenging dungeons in ARK will await players
  • An active volcano that while erupting yields a high amount of resources in the form of lava crystal
  • Beautiful vistas and base locations as far as the eye can see
  • Hot springs that while dormant yield a relaxing buff, but when active, become dangerous
  • Ruins to not only explore but that can also be incorporated into base builds
  • A vast ocean with its own ecosystem
  • Upcoming future desert biome to find and tame creatures
  • Upcoming Explorer Notes that hold the key to Ragnarok's secrets and history

Introducing the Griffin!

large.Dossier_Griffin.jpg

A new Dino Dossier has been revealed, this one is everyone's favourite gallant glider, the Griffin!

Common name: Griffin
Species: Gryphon Magnificum
Time: Unknown
Diet: Carnivore
Temperament: Aggressive

Wild

Gryphon Magnificum is undoubtedly a sight to behold. Many ancient myths tell of various depictions of the Griffin over the ages, but what is never disputed is its majestic and mysterious nature. With the front half of an eagle and the back half of a lion, it is as if these two creatures somehow fused together to form a superior land and air predator.

large.593ee5f8cd1af_GryphonMagnificum.jpg

While one's first instinct might be to approach the creature and marvel at its beauty, that would be a very poor decision. Its range of attacks makes it one of the more versatile predators I’ve witnessed. If its presence alone isn't enough to intimidate potential hunters, it has the ability to dive from the sky to the ground with such force that it inflicts damage to anyone unfortunate enough to be below it, or carry its momentum back into a rapid uplift.

Domesticated

The idea of pacifying such a beast is nothing to scoff at. It's highly independent nature and disinterest with interacting with humans combined with its power and strength make the Griffin a challenge to domesticate. However, there have been those who are fearless enough to attempt and succeed at this miraculous feat. Once tamed, riding atop a Griffin along with a tribemate passenger, dashing through the air at high speeds, is a prize in and of itself.

Xbox One X, Crossbuy, and Crossplay!

We were also excited to unveil that this November, ARK will be a Launch Title on the Xbox One X! We are currently aiming to have the game performing on the EPIC Settings at 60 FPS, with every graphical effect including TrueSky. With this, we’re also excited to reveal that the game will be ready on Xbox Play Anywhere, so Xbox Owners will be able to play ARK on whichever platform they own, be it a Windows 10 PC, Xbox One, or the Xbox One X. This will also allow us to introduce crossplay between the 3 platforms! Keep in mind that this is a retroactive crossbuy, so if you already own ARK on the Xbox One, you automatically get it on the Xbox One X and the Windows 10 store, and will remain crossbuy going forward too! Plus as we announced yesterday, the Xbox versions and Windows 10 store version can all play together on the same servers using crossplay! So get ready to partner up with your tribemates on whichever Microsoft platform you want to survive on

That’s all for now guys! Thank you so much for all the support the past 2 years, and we hope you are excited as we are about the news. As always, there’s still more planned for the ARK universe, both leading up to and beyond the August 8 launch. Survivors on all platforms can look forward to a lot more going forward, so stay tuned! 

- Studio Wildcard :Jerblove:

large.dossier_AWESOMEV7.jpg

View full article

WOW august 8th? That's less than two months. I believe in you guys and I know you can do it, but there will be a lot of people on you guys if somehow the date gets missed. This is an official release date now. Not an ETA. I wish you guys the best of luck.

Haven't seen this question come up yet. I host a xbone dedi server. I have one xbox set as my home xbox so i can game share with my server so i didn't have to buy the game twice.I bought the game under my main account and shared it with my other account on my server xbox. Will my game share let me download the game to my Win 10 PC using game share? Game share works when the main account exist on one xbox and when the other account signs in it gets the privilege of sharing the game. How will this work on Win10? Will i have to buy the Win10 copy to host a dedicated server for xbox? Hopefully it makes sense. i guess the real question is how do you game share with Win10 because the server account will be signed into the xbox app on Win10 (which this account didn't buy the game and doesn't have gold because that is shared by the main account) which will run the Win10 server. how will it know you are game sharing with another account? 

1 hour ago, Largecash said:

Haven't seen this question come up yet. I host a xbone dedi server. I have one xbox set as my home xbox so i can game share with my server so i didn't have to buy the game twice.I bought the game under my main account and shared it with my other account on my server xbox. Will my game share let me download the game to my Win 10 PC using game share? Game share works when the main account exist on one xbox and when the other account signs in it gets the privilege of sharing the game. How will this work on Win10? Will i have to buy the Win10 copy to host a dedicated server for xbox? Hopefully it makes sense. i guess the real question is how do you game share with Win10 because the server account will be signed into the xbox app on Win10 (which this account didn't buy the game and doesn't have gold because that is shared by the main account) which will run the Win10 server. how will it know you are game sharing with another account? 

I don't think you can do that on PC. Could be wrong though. Watched a quick vid and read comments and it doesn't seem like it would work.

9 minutes ago, Asen said:

These links might help you:

See last comment by Electrjc is God:
https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas/suggestions/15157041-game-sharing-for-xbox-play-anywhere-titles-on-wi

How to Do Game Sharing on Windows 10/Xbox One Play Anywhere Games [Family Sharing]:
https://youtu.be/gQNZuqCV9TI

Thank you!! Still looking for a little more info. I read a comment that it will kick one person if the game is trying to be played at the same time. this would be an issue as one account will be hosting dedicated on Win10 and one will be online playing the game. 

Edited by Largecash

On 6/12/2017 at 1:29 PM, mleii said:

Appears 60fps is not at 4k but variable?  Not sure how that works on consoles though.  So perhaps it outputs at a specific resolution and up samples to 4k?

Answering myself yet again.  From the interview that Ced just gave it sounds like it's only going to be 1080P at 60fps for the "epic like" settings for the Xbox One X.  Disappointed, but this seems more reasonable given how well PCs with similar (or even some better) hardware seem to be able to handle it and not be able to do 4K at 60fps with epic settings.

15 minutes ago, mleii said:

Answering myself yet again.  From the interview that Ced just gave it sounds like it's only going to be 1080P at 60fps for the "epic like" settings for the Xbox One X.  Disappointed, but this seems more reasonable given how well PCs with similar (or even some better) hardware seem to be able to handle it and not be able to do 4K at 60fps with epic settings.

This makes me wonder why ark was included in the true 4k trailer Xbox released. 

Are you ever gonna get with the 21st century and let us predownload an update before it goes live? Tired of these 10gb downloads when we can download 9.9gb then you release the last .1gb to activate it. Will my babies starve? How much imprinting am I missing? For a game that has terrible balance issues regarding raising these updates are ridiculous. Wouldn't be so bad if you reduced baby consumption and increased imprinting from 3-4hrs to 8-9. It's dumb the working class won't ever get 100% imprint. Why even make it an option if it's impossible for everyone but high schoolers and unemployed people.

• Volunteer Moderator
36 minutes ago, sloppyeric said:

This doesn't help me at all really that's like 32 hours of footage i didn't care about if ark is in there I'd love to see what he said no clue what time though and I'm certainly not gonna sit and watch all that just to hear what they say.

Do you not know how to scrub through a video?