ARK at E3: Release Date, Pre-Order, Ragnarok, Griffin, & Xbox One X!

Jatheish

1 minute ago, Lucifina said:

LoL before release:

Will the lag issue(s) be fixed?

Will you solve the pillar problem? otherwise any new map will be owned by whichever large tribe clicks on it first. at this point pillars, pillars, pillars everywhere...

Seriously, are you really wiping the servers? those of us with you for over a year building and grinding it out through all the issues and helping to fix it  DESERVE TO KNOW so we can decide what's next.

Agreed, but I don't mind since I'm on a PvE server and my tribe there is a medium sized tribe.

5 minutes ago, Daemon said:

Agreed, but I don't mind since I'm on a PvE server and my tribe there is a medium sized tribe.

But the new maps will be targeted by the large tribes and we all should be able to flourish on every map no reason for one group to own so much. No reason for the server I'm on to have 90% of the map pillared  by two different tribes that only log on once each week...

Just now, Lucifina said:

But the new maps will be targeted by the large tribes and we all should be able to flourish on every map no reason for one group to own so much. No reason for the server I'm on to have 90% of the map pillared  by two different tribes that only log on once each week...

not gonna hear me disagree with you. What I won't mind is the server wipe upon release, my tribe isn't too big- at most 3-4 active members several that are inactive, not even in Tek Tier, and a lot of Dinos- so a wipe won't hurt me or my tribe too bad.

2 minutes ago, Daemon said:

not gonna hear me disagree with you. What I won't mind is the server wipe upon release, my tribe isn't too big- at most 3-4 active members several that are inactive, not even in Tek Tier, and a lot of Dinos- so a wipe won't hurt me or my tribe too bad.

We only have 2 people been playing for about 14 months if they wipe I don't know if I want to go through all the time and problems to get everything up and running again. Not saying I wouldn't just lots to go through if they wipe and don't fix the issues first...

That's cool I already have the game..... this helps me how? I think you should address the people who have been playing ark already instead of releasing theses other editions I'm not made of money i just want the dossier I don't need the game again or the map or anything else I'm suprised more people aren't complaining at the fact your offering this collectors edition for $150 yet your early accesser who have supported this game get nothing you may want to consider selling theses items seperate. I love ark and I hate that I have to be here to point out what your doing it's another way for you to make more money sure you guys need to make money but come on admit what your doing allow your fans who already own the game to get the things they want from the collectors edition your game would be nothing without the support of the players hope you remember that

1 minute ago, sloppyeric said:

That's cool I already have the game..... this helps me how? I think you should address the people who have been playing ark already instead of releasing theses other editions I'm not made of money i just want the dossier I don't need the game again or the map or anything else I'm suprised more people aren't complaining at the fact your offering this collectors edition for $150 yet your early accesser who have supported this game get nothing you may want to consider selling theses items seperate. I love ark and I hate that I have to be here to point out what your doing it's another way for you to make more money sure you guys need to make money but come on admit what your doing allow your fans who already own the game to get the things they want from the collectors edition your game would be nothing without the support of the players hope you remember that

Aside from getting the game at a discounted price, WC may give us some in game skins as a thank you for the time we spent with the game.

4 hours ago, hudi1 said:

this is joke right ? There is still so many bugs and you want to release the game ? Just few days ago there was an option how to duped c4.

Then quit playing.... I dont know if its just the community that has been attracted to this game or if it is just the youth in general.... But holy hyaenodons people complain about this game a lot...

Play and enjoy it or just don't play it... It is nobodies job to cater to your every need. 

Suck it up.... Please.

1 minute ago, CaptainSpud said:

From reading the article it looks like the xbox one version will be playable on Windows 10 so the I assume if you get the xbox collector's edition it will work with pc windows 10 :) is that right Jat?

Might not. From what I know, the whole cross buy thing on Microsoft's end is specific to the digital versions, not physical copies. But I can't say if WC may have a deal that will allow their physical copies to include PC download Keys for W10 PC's.

7 minutes ago, Daemon said:

Might not. From what I know, the whole cross buy thing on Microsoft's end is specific to the digital versions, not physical copies. But I can't say if WC may have a deal that will allow their physical copies to include PC download Keys for W10 PC's.

I hope if it's not cross platform version that they release a pc collectors edition. Or maybe a collectors edition upgrade for people that already own it :)

After reading all of the people complaining about bugs and optimization, I have to wonder how many people actually read the patch notes. Because if they have read the patch notes, they would already know that the first round of optimization has already been done. Which would mean these individuals should clamp their traps. If all that is being done is fixes(of which we have provided a rather detailed list) and optimizing, I would say that at least the most impactful(frustrating, annoying, gamebreaking) bugs will be patched and optimization done to the point where we won't readily notice lingering optimization issues. Is it going to be perfect? No, but two plus months is a lot of polish time. 

Meanwhile, it would be nice if us EA folks at least had the option to get the CE stuff, for a price of course. 

60 FPS Epic on Xbox but what about PC? Our PCs can have much more power yet we are left behind. Also 60 FPS EPIC when you are looking at a huge base with a ton of structures of when you have a 7x3x4 base with 1 door and 1 window?

Also I think I can speak for all people who have been supporting ark since the first days when I say the collectors edition package for those who bought the game while in early access could be at %50 the current price. Don't get me wrong I want to support ark and I supported when I bought SE but milking for more and more seems like WC doesn't care about the current audience and just wants to milk as much as possible from peoples pockets.