ARK at E3: Release Date, Pre-Order, Ragnarok, Griffin, & Xbox One X!

Jatheish

Just now, Lewiatan said:

In 1,5 months do you plan to bug fix the game and optimise it? Good luck with that. Highly doubt you will acomplish it.

You think that can't fix the actual few major bugs there are in 2 months? Really? In reality in the scope of the game there are few if not barely any game breaking bugs, its just little things that I'm sure they will easily fix now that basically all the pre-release content is in

Just now, UDGxKnight said:

You think that can't fix the actual few major bugs there are in 2 months? Really? In reality in the scope of the game there are few if not barely any game breaking bugs, its just little things that I'm sure they will easily fix now that basically all the pre-release content is in

Easy fix? Tell that to dinsoaurs that still fall through roof and a bug that causes the death of hatchlings. 

• Volunteer Moderator

This was an amazing announcement. There was so much energy through the whole thing! So glad about the release date, I had my money on 2nd September lol.

So excited about the 2 new DLC's and Ragnarok and the Griffin.

The trailers were amazing and so much dedication and quality hard work was put into them, well done to everyone involved behind the scenes.

:Jerblove:

So for those of us on Steam who already (and have) owned ARK, what about the Season Pass? I'm fully on to support this game and will be trying to get the second version of the Collector's Edition (without the game for obvious reasons) but I really want the Season Pass and don't see a Steam option. Will you offer it?

Also, any specific rewards to mention for Early Access players?

1 minute ago, GP said:

This was an amazing announcement. There was so much energy through the whole thing! So glad about the release date, I had my money on 2nd September lol.

So excited about the 2 new DLC's and Ragnarok and the Griffin.

The trailers were amazing and so much dedication and quality hard work was put into them, well done to everyone involved behind the scenes.

:Jerblove:

Too bad he did not mention how he imagines fixing and optimising the game to acceptable framerate in 1,5 months. 

Just now, Lewiatan said:

Easy fix? Tell that to dinsoaurs that still fall through roof and a bug that causes the death of hatchlings. 

The roof thing is caused by rendering I have noticed, easy enough to tell the roof to render before the creatures instead of vice versa. Hatchling deaths just requires some tweaking to make sure they eat

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Daemon said:

I'm wondering if Ragnarok will be free to console on July 4th. I would like to think that it would be free for consoles since Steam is getting it free to begin with.

Ragnarok will be Free DLC for all platforms which will receive updates over the next few months to include it's own Explorer Notes (for its own unique story), it's a lot larger than the Island and The Center, and you'll come across a wider spectrum of creatures.