Whats your best loot crate find ?

WolfeUK

Hmmmm... from deep sea crates I think some of the best were asc pump-action shotgun, 267% and 1,100 durability lol. Asc giga saddle 107 armor too, premade... and MC scuba tank BP but the 198 durability seems nerfed, I mean scuba tanks in general seem nerfed since a few patches back. They break much quicker now so the MC tank isn't amazing anymore, but helps. 

Red scorch beacon with gold ring. Asc mantis and camel saddle (pre made) asc mantis and moth bp. Two pre made cluster grenades and one homing missle. Either that or I got a 277 asc compound bow and a 248 asc fab sniper pre made in one scorch dune crate. Scorch gets X2 on drops so a gold ring can have up to 8 items in it and all desert crates got 2 items. 

29 minutes ago, rawsh said:

loot is just not fun anymore :/ before the nerf you could hunt basically forever for better Bps. now after a lil while you just "have em all" :( 

It is stupid... fish for a bit then go to the snow cave and you get it all. However, you never run out of cheap to craft bp finds. I got 230 apprentice sword bp with 260 ingot cost.

Archived