pvp bad week alpha offical server 54

Drigon

hello all I have spent some time on official server 54 the alpha there prehistoric warriors  are week and not good alphas.  they pull tribes in to them then remove there members a week or 2 later.  2 examples would be dyslectic dolphins tribe, and blizzard tribe was the last 2 they did it to  they also would .  they wont fight raiders they just move there poop off and let the rest of the server lose their stuff but they will threaten to wipe weaker players if they do not do what they say. there new thing now is to have the newer tribes build next to them some they get taken out first and have time to dump and move dinos off.  there way up in the north.  they have been about 75% wiped and what really set me off was that a new player joined during this time and set up on herb no big deal we got a new player to the sever.  and they were more concerned about telling him to move from were he had build and were going to wipe him over it then dealing with there problems  of being wiped.   the reason I heard they were being wiped for was bloodline stealing 

• 3 months later...
On 09/06/2017 at 10:51 AM, Drigon said:

hello all I have spent some time on official server 54 the alpha there prehistoric warriors  are week and not good alphas.  they pull tribes in to them then remove there members a week or 2 later.  2 examples would be dyslectic dolphins tribe, and blizzard tribe was the last 2 they did it to  they also would .  they wont fight raiders they just move there poop off and let the rest of the server lose their stuff but they will threaten to wipe weaker players if they do not do what they say. there new thing now is to have the newer tribes build next to them some they get taken out first and have time to dump and move dinos off.  there way up in the north.  they have been about 75% wiped and what really set me off was that a new player joined during this time and set up on herb no big deal we got a new player to the sever.  and they were more concerned about telling him to move from were he had build and were going to wipe him over it then dealing with there problems  of being wiped.   the reason I heard they were being wiped for was bloodline stealing 

pm me

Archived