Grimm1234    3

Understand on PS4 Umbrella Corp isn't a tribe... More of a loose affiliation of tribes and people. When They like you, they invite you to a Google group that has Some spreadsheets in Google Docs with Member names psn logins. We put requests in for hits and discuss some Strategies, When They Target a Server, members start a new tribe there Called umbrella and do the hit. Then they dissolve the tribe on that server after divvying up the loot then return to each their own server under their own tribes. They are not dumb they never call their home bases Umbrella anything.

But make no mistake if you tick them off or pretend to be a member it's a good way to become a quick target, and with 634 members, not all active, currently on Doc it's good not pretend to be as we can always check your ID in the spreedsheet. Your Alpha might be a member or that noob who's just trying to Start a new home. But generally, they like to support fair play on ps4.

Don't ask How I know this, I shall not respond. If you've been raided by Umbrella, Take down the psn id of members and ask if it's a true Umbrella raid on the forums. Sometimes they will answer. Sometimes.

ArkRage    86

^aaaaand this is the point where i would just turn the console off and realize living life is better than a video game. 😂

A spreadsheet? A google group? Jesus😂  How has anyone got time for that shyt? If any of those players have families I pity them. Such an unhealthy way to play. LOL

isiff1    2
11 hours ago, ArkRage said:

^aaaaand this is the point where i would just turn the console off and realize living life is better than a video game. 😂

A spreadsheet? A google group? Jesus😂  How has anyone got time for that shyt? If any of those players have families I pity them. Such an unhealthy way to play. LOL

Playing in ark is unhealty:D

xcorbin89x    0

Hi my tribe of 4 was unfairly wiped and kicked from our server where we worked everyday for months to get set up we finally got in a good place and the alphas went to our base and wiped us and told us to leave for no reason. This server is full of tribes who cross wipe other servers and I believe they should pay for what they've done. And a little revenge wouldn't be bad. The fact they wanted us out wasn't the problem. We were willing to leave but they wouldn't let us go to the obs to take our tames or stuff. We spent soooo much time breeding our Dino's for good stats and they came and wiped everything with dragons. Thier are about 3 alpha tribes but they all work together under 1 person who rules them all cause he could wipe all them at the same time if he wanted. I asked and asked multiple times if we could leave and they just kept saying the day of reckoning is upon you. And the worst part is we were alliance with them so they just came in like everything was cool and then bam unallianced and gone. So I'm looking for help I want to go back repay the favors if anyone's interested. My tribe is small it'll take us awhile before we could go back and do any damage. So I'm on here asking for help. I'm hoping member of umbrella sees this and decides to help but we will take anyone we can get. My PSN id is xcorbin89x just send me a friend request or message and I will answer. Server na the island 752 

On 6/19/2017 at 5:04 PM, Grimm1234 said:

Understand on PS4 Umbrella Corp isn't a tribe... More of a loose affiliation of tribes and people. When They like you, they invite you to a Google group that has Some spreadsheets in Google Docs with Member names psn logins. We put requests in for hits and discuss some Strategies, When They Target a Server, members start a new tribe there Called umbrella and do the hit. Then they dissolve the tribe on that server after divvying up the loot then return to each their own server under their own tribes. They are not dumb they never call their home bases Umbrella anything.

But make no mistake if you tick them off or pretend to be a member it's a good way to become a quick target, and with 634 members, not all active, currently on Doc it's good not pretend to be as we can always check your ID in the spreedsheet. Your Alpha might be a member or that noob who's just trying to Start a new home. But generally, they like to support fair play on ps4.

Don't ask How I know this, I shall not respond. If you've been raided by Umbrella, Take down the psn id of members and ask if it's a true Umbrella raid on the forums. Sometimes they will answer. Sometimes.

Lmao, are you an idiot? We have our names on our servers.

Grimm1234    3
Posted (edited)

And who considers you as the real thing? With currently 6 discord channels and tribes fighting for the right to the name, it's hard to tell. When I join a 35 + plus raid called by UC it always worked and we destroyed tribes calling themselves that. All in all, we are not complaining, these guys whining that they are umbrella and getting constantly getting raided is just funny. Right now 90% on the Discord UC, that currently has 1204 members for ps4 on the channel and that I consider the Real thing, are waiting for the new servers to drop. As the plan is to grab at least 1 of every type of server. Lot's of obelisk and responsibility chatting to go on. The main worry seems to be whether we will be able to transfer between servers as Ragnarok on pc doesn't seem to let you do that... Funny how the other UC try to have "safe server" lists that get hit al the time right?

Edited by Grimm1234
more info

Cheeseertle    0
On 8/27/2017 at 2:04 PM, Grimm1234 said:

And who considers you as the real thing? With currently 6 discord channels and tribes fighting for the right to the name, it's hard to tell. When I join a 35 + plus raid called by UC it always worked and we destroyed tribes calling themselves that. All in all, we are not complaining, these guys whining that they are umbrella and getting constantly getting raided is just funny. Right now 90% on the Discord UC, that currently has 1204 members for ps4 on the channel and that I consider the Real thing, are waiting for the new servers to drop. As the plan is to grab at least 1 of every type of server. Lot's of obelisk and responsibility chatting to go on. The main worry seems to be whether we will be able to transfer between servers as Ragnarok on pc doesn't seem to let you do that... Funny how the other UC try to have "safe server" lists that get hit al the time right?

Me and some of my friends are trying to set up on a cross ark server so we can switch between just the 4 maps and we can't join any servers because they all have 90+ people out of 70 @Jat how do they even get in?

Hold on a second, did you used to be on 716? That name is familiar.

If you still need evidence that I am part of the actual UC, take a look at this. This is the icon that we use for our private UC discord, and it is the same as the one from the youtube channel (which is as much as i'm going to show, because anything more would not be worth it to try and prove a point.) The one you are in is just using the name. We have no doc, we have nowhere near that amount of members, and you have been spoonfed nothing but lies.UC.thumb.png.0fcf9fb1b929c358340516496ffd9722.png

Grimm1234    3
18 hours ago, xEGxShinobuu said:

If you still need evidence that I am part of the actual UC, take a look at this. This is the icon that we use for our private UC discord, and it is the same as the one from the youtube channel (which is as much as i'm going to show, because anything more would not be worth it to try and prove a point.) The one you are in is just using the name. We have no doc, we have nowhere near that amount of members, and you have been spoonfed nothing but lies.UC.thumb.png.0fcf9fb1b929c358340516496ffd9722.png

Anyone want to have fun, just pick on these guys...

2pac22    8
18 minutes ago, xEGxShinobuu said:

Kudos to you though for taking out people using our name. :D

Shinobuu you are not UC bud. Whatever your "leader" told you about your "group" lied. 

Your kind of a knock off. Think of UC as a Dr. Pepper. Well your group my friend, is more like a Mr. Pibb.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2pac22 said:

Shinobuu you are not UC bud. Whatever your "leader" told you about your "group" lied. 

Your kind of a knock off. Think of UC as a Dr. Pepper. Well your group my friend, is more like a Mr. Pibb.

I know what tribe I'm in and represent, so i'm not trying to convince myself. I showed you the proof of our LITERAL DISCORD, and if you can't believe that then i'm not sure what to tell you.

2pac22    8
Just now, xEGxShinobuu said:

I know what tribe I'm in and represent, so i'm not trying to convince myself. I showed you the proof of our LITERAL DISCORD, and if you can't believe that then i'm not sure what to tell you.

I am not here to believe anything. I am here to tell you that you are being lied to. Your group is a wannabee.B|

• Thanks 1