Best spots to find fish

AlphaRex

There is a little lake/pond next to the redwoods, it's very easy to kill all of the little fish that spawn there and we just leave the big fish, it is not connected to any other body of water, and then when we have done we just leave the area and come back to it for more fish to respawn, and then rinse and repeat. Co-ords are (roughly as I am at work) 60 Lat (it's just below that line) 28ish Long. East, South East along the redwood coast line. 

The same thing can be done at the hidden lake, go there, kill the little fish, and set up and catch the big fish, you can go back and forth between the spots, kill, fish, move, repeat. 

You don't even need to kill the little really, as they also provide some good supplies, but if you want to it makes it a bit quicker to get the big fish. 

The only other method I have heard of is to build a pen in the water, agro the saber salmon, and swim them into the pen, close the door, kill all the little ones, and the fish from there.

3 minutes ago, Arkhole said:

There is a little lake/pond next to the redwoods, it's very easy to kill all of the little fish that spawn there and we just leave the big fish, it is not connected to any other body of water, and then when we have done we just leave the area and come back to it for more fish to respawn, and then rinse and repeat. Co-ords are (roughly as I am at work) 60 Lat (it's just below that line) 28ish Long. East, South East along the redwood coast line. 

The same thing can be done at the hidden lake, go there, kill the little fish, and set up and catch the big fish, you can go back and forth between the spots, kill, fish, move, repeat. 

You don't even need to kill the little really, as they also provide some good supplies, but if you want to it makes it a bit quicker to get the big fish. 

The only other method I have heard of is to build a pen in the water, agro the saber salmon, and swim them into the pen, close the door, kill all the little ones, and the fish from there.

Along those lines if you build a pen on a raft, you can drive around searching for them

1 hour ago, Arkhole said:

Just make sure you stay away from the ocean, build your raft on the inland water ways, Leeds will mess your day up unless you have some honey.

But yes, a fishing raft is a great idea. 

If you roam around between jungle mid and south there are some large fish usually in that river. I've seen 3.+ of both salmon and coel

On 6/8/2017 at 4:00 PM, Arkhole said:

I think this is quite close to my base, will check it out thanks!

Archived