new menu ui looks cheap

Voidstar

I also think it is like a design made by a kid from the primary school, but honestly... I just see it for 5 seconds, so I dont really care :D

Looks lie the graphic/design department are totally hooked on the TEK tier, even if 95% of the game is NOT about it (TEK tier usage is very limited IMO), they make it prominent everywhere.

21 hours ago, Havokpaintedwolf said:

it allows me to edit breeding stuff on single player without fiddling about with the ini i like it.

I think you guys are talking about different menus. OP, as I get it, is talking about main menu, where you can choose to join a server, start a new game, leave the game and etc.. in he is right, that one looks cheap.

and you're talking about single player/local server setup window, which is much better now but still can get some improvements. I personally (since I use lots of mods in single) would like to move mods section to its own window with two columns: mods installed and mods applied to current game

59 minutes ago, [EG] Comdriver W31 said:

I think you guys are talking about different menus. OP, as I get it, is talking about main menu, where you can choose to join a server, start a new game, leave the game and etc.. in he is right, that one looks cheap.

and you're talking about single player/local server setup window, which is much better now but still can get some improvements. I personally (since I use lots of mods in single) would like to move mods section to its own window with two columns: mods installed and mods applied to current game

yes i only talk about main screen with join and exit

Archived