ARK: Medevil RP server for xbox

Bit of an update, some things will change: will also post the lands back story on here soon, keep your eyes peeled.

ARK: TheThreeKingdoms is a hardcore medevil RP server using the Primitive+ mod, as the name states there are 3 kingdoms, each kingdom owns a specific part of the map, with redwood being a "no-mans land" if you join you will have to join one of the kingdoms but you can choose to live in or out of their compound.

While on the server you will not be able to tame, there are a select few Ridables that are allowed, these can be bought from one of the kingdoms e.g. Equus, Direwolf, farming direbear and some other mammals.

Each kingdom will have there own village, stables, farm, blacksmith, lumbermill, kitchen, bar and an inn (more to be determined)

A new person to the game will receive 100 currency (TBD), where they can start themselves off with basic gear and weapons.

If you choose to live in the compound you will live in the village that will be rented from the king at their price, you will have the protection of the great walls to keep you safe, or if you wish to live outside the compound the king may charge you for renting land, the rent won't be too expensive.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Kingdoms :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

- - - - - - Dawnstar - - - - - -

This kingdom is built between the gulch of lamentation and the eastern forest, it is built close to a metal spawn but is far away from rare resources such as oil.

Kingdom color: Brown and creme
Flag: Manticore
Knights armour: Flak Armour
Weapons: Axe, pike and bow.

- - - - - - Solitude - - - - - -

This kingdom is built on the northern plains, it is build around a lot of resources so this kingdom should be a huge marketplace, but the surrounding area is dangerous to be on foot so harvesting simple everyday resources will be a struggle.

Kingdom color: Blue and white
Flag: Megapithicus
Knights armour: Pelt and flak
Weapons: Crossbows, swords and shields

- - - - - - HAARFINGAR - - - - - - -

HAARFINGAR is the smallest kingdom of the three, built down the western approach it has easy access to everyday resources and some rare resouces but is far from mass raw metal.

Kingdom color: Red, black and white
Flag: Dragon
Knights armour: Flak
Weapons: Longbows, swords and bolas

::::::::::::::::::::: NO-MANS Land :::::::::::::::::::::::::

NO-MANS land is a neutral area in which anything goes, you can be killed in this area, knocked out and have your stuff taken or have a mount killed and have no bounty on your head.

:::::::::::::::::::::: Bountys & law ::::::::::::::::::::::::

Each kingdom and their land has there own laws and if the laws have been broken then the king will do what he sees fit, if a person breaks the law and evades the area then a bounty can be put on the outlaws head and can be collected by the lands bounty Hunter, each kingdom will be given bounty slips that they can fill out and have a messenger take it to the bounty hunters home.

The bounty slip has to state if the person is to be dead or alive, the name of the person, what they were seen wearing last and last known location.

::::::::::::::::::::::::: Quests ::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Throughout your time on the server you will encounter "abandoned" building, They are clearly marked with a wooden door not reinforced, inside said building you or your people with scavenge what is left, some have diaries of the deceased or notes of quests, you can choose to follow the quest in hope there will be valuables.

Some quests will be easy some will be extremely difficult, the harder they are the better the valuables.

::::::::::::::::::::::: Land control ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Each kingdom have control of a large area of the map, in each segment on the grid there will be an outpost or a camp owned by the lands faction, on specified days there will be a limited time where another kingdom can take control of the outpost, if they hold the outpost til the time runs out they win the segment of land, once all a kingdoms land have been depleted a siege can then be declared.

:::::::::::::::::::::::: Siege :::::::::::::::::::::::::::

On declaration of a siege (announced in chat with a phrase that is give to each kingdom, and admin is notified) there will be a 3 day period where both kingdom can prepare, before a siege starts the server will be closed down and hardcore will be taken off.

The attacking kingdom can use the outposts surrounding the defending base as a war outpost if owned by there kingdom.

When a siege starts the attacking kingdom can have a maximum of 1 cannon, one catapult and multiple equus.
(On a siege the attacking kingdom should only know through doors)

If the attacking kingdom has been pushed back and there resources and mounts have been depleted they will have to fall back to their kingdom and lose the siege.

If the defending kingdom has been compromised and the Lord has been captured or killed then the heir to the king will take over, if both are captured or killed the people of the kingdom have a choice to join the other kingdom or be killed.

::::::::::::::::::::::: Trading :::::::::::::::::::::::

Each kingdom will harvest certain resources that can trade off to other kingdoms for an agreed price.

Each kingdom will be given certain blueprints to sell at there shops where players from all over the land can visit and buy.

More to come.

21 hours ago, Honest said:

Nice update. Might be worth collating these into your OP just to make it easier to find and refer back to as this thread generates more posts.

I know which kingdom I'd like to belong to if I get the opportunity to choose!

Sorry I've never used a forum before so I have no idea what OP is, if you would like to join you have the choice to decided what kingdoms you want to add: threekingdomsrp

21 hours ago, Honest said:

Nice update. Might be worth collating these into your OP just to make it easier to find and refer back to as this thread generates more posts.

I know which kingdom I'd like to belong to if I get the opportunity to choose!

Currently the server isn't open yet, it should be open in around a week and a half, if you are interested in joining add: threekingdomsrp

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2017 at 5:30 AM, TheThreeKingdoms said:

Sorry guys been overloading myself with all the new information of the updates I may be making changes to it and have it on the ragnarok map.

May be a bit of a delay but if your still interested the gamertag is: ThreeKingdomsRP

I would be interested in joining, but I can't find the gamertag. Let me know. :)

GT: SunsettWolff

• 1 month later...
On 13/06/2017 at 0:30 PM, TheThreeKingdoms said:

Sorry guys been overloading myself with all the new information of the updates I may be making changes to it and have it on the ragnarok map.

May be a bit of a delay but if your still interested the gamertag is: ThreeKingdomsRP

Could I join possibly I've added you on the Xbox and my username is Lethalz MFA

Archived