OptimosARKPvP2 (The Center 24/7) Fun Boosted PvP Server!

Host Gamertag: OptimosARKPvP2
Map: The Center
Mode: PvP
Connection: Hardwired Ethernet 24/7Mode: PvP
Server Started On: 6/2/2017 
Admin: T3XAS OPTIMO (I dont got time to raid. Its boring but you shouldn't have any problems with admin abuse. Strictly PvP fun server)

Server Stats

• Taming: Instant
  • Exp: Instant Lvl (For players and dinos)
  • Gather: 22
  • Egg Hatch: 50
  • Crop Growth: 50

Player Stats By Levels

• Health: 30
  • Stamina: 40
  • Oxygen: 240
  • Food: 10
  • Water: 10
  • Weight: Unlimited (Remember to put only one point in your player)
  • Melee: 7.5
  • Movement Speed: 6
  • Fortitude: 10

Rules

Not much rules. Alphas of the server make up the rules. This server is a fun boosted PvP Server. Admin will not raid you. I dont have time for drama on dinos or players being killed, its part of ark so deal with it. When you add the host account just add it dont need to message me when i can just add you back when i get on the app.

• No Brontos/Ankys/Doedics. I have the engrams for the saddle disabled for a reason and that reason is they lag the server and it can crash it as well. So please dont tame them when you can get a trike to farm berries or your pick to gather what you need. Its a boosted server for a reason.
  • War Quetz are allowed so no crying about it. Its PvP. Any dino with a platform you can add turrets on it.
  • Caves buildings are allowed (You wont take 6x damage in it) So have fun building in it :)
  • You have a week to clear out your raided base or else i will destroy it to let others build there.

I dont take sides on any tribe. Have fun :) if i dont get your message on the host account. My main account is T3XAS OPTIMO. Also most of the time if you see me on xbox live ill be on other games ;) i can assure you no one will be admin but me to maintain the server every week other than that build up legit and play legit.

Optimos Ark PVP 2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived