Private server keeps crashing (xbox)

MissyPrime

Does anyone out there run a private pve server? The private server I'm on keeps crashing repeatedly & our gracious host is pulling her hair out.
We started the Island map fresh yesterday so the problems cannot be related to the number of tames or buildings, everything ran smoothly before the event was announced but today the server has crashed 4 times already, before this problem started the server would run for weeks without crashing.

The host xbox has been reset, nat is open, mac address has been cleared modem/router has been reset!!

Is there anyone from Wildcard or the community who can suggest anything at all to help?

22 minutes ago, MissyPrime said:

Does anyone out there run a private pve server? The private server I'm on keeps crashing repeatedly & our gracious host is pulling her hair out.
We started the Island map fresh yesterday so the problems cannot be related to the number of tames or buildings, everything ran smoothly before the event was announced but today the server has crashed 4 times already, before this problem started the server would run for weeks without crashing.

The host xbox has been reset, nat is open, mac address has been cleared modem/router has been reset!!

Is there anyone from Wildcard or the community who can suggest anything at all to help?

Sounds like an xbox hardware problem , is this a used xbox? The hosts old xbox? 

The xbox sounds borked

2 hours ago, MissyPrime said:

The xbox was bought new for the sole purpose of running the server so it's unlikely to be a problem with the xbox. As I mentioned in my original post we had no issues until the 2yr event started yesterday so I'd say this seems to be the most likely reason for these issues

I run a dedicated server on my 2nd xbox aswell and havent had a single problem so i doubt it. Probably just a coincidence

Archived