What is ARK's Timeline/Path/roadmap now?

TeRyn

With all the content out, or more or less most all content, what is the goals the dev team is working on?

Before with the patch notes we as the player base had the notes on what to expect for the next featured patch. Now we dont have those, only the "Little further out" section, which is great if that part hasnt had the same stuff listed on it for most of the 2 years of development.

You Devs for the most part are extremely good when it comes to transparency. I personally love the honesty even when its blunt. Im not EXPECTING to be told each an every detail that is being worked on.

I would just like maybe an updated roadmap of what we can expect. Can we expect small incremental patch .xx style patches or will we still be getting big xxx.xx style patch rollouts. What will these entail?

Have the items listed on "a little further out" had any progress in development? Are the dino QA passes next up? Map level fixes? Bug fixes? Optimizations? Structure placement(snap point misclicks?)?

Basically is everything in the future going to be released in a mishmosh or do you have specific plans for each of the future updates?

Im fishing for dev responses here. 8)

I'd like to think the devs have their priorities set as far as moving forward from here, but I think they'll likely be implementing changes as they're ready. I'd expect that we'll be getting things like the dino pass, dynamic bridges, etc. early, as they're likely to need fine-tuning after being added, with optimization being a high priority throughout, and bug fixes as they get figured out.

Archived