ARK Two Year Anniversary & Community Crunch 94!

Jatheish

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, Sycojo said:

Fish. Are. Drowning. A flyer nerf was important enough for them to implement. They can fix an issue with drowning fish if they have time for that. That's all I'm saying. 

The flyer nerf is technically an easier thing as they have an idea on which parameters of the game they want to adjust. Which lines of code to change so to say. With this they have to figure out what's going on as it's not something that's affecting the playerbase in a consistent manner (for example, all my aquatic mounts are just fine), figure out which part of their recent update is causing this error, and then applying a fix for it.

By the way server 39 has been so laggy that for every 4 real life mins game was only registering 2,5/3. This means that the x2 baby raising is only BARELY a 1,5x!  Nice done with lag. Tonight we also had 2 server shutdowns, last one more than 10 mins long.

I do love this game or I would have quit ages ago but can you please do something to improve game experience? It's frustrating to be stuck trying to open a door 6 times in a row. How are we supposed to have fun and enjoy if even simpler things becomes titanic efforts? 

We love you but please, PLEASE, try to improve your servers 

• Volunteer Moderator
On 6/3/2017 at 8:29 AM, Wolf Angelus said:

Really sad about the Pikachu/Parasaur comic, I love cute stuff more than most, so it hurt this time to see that the judges didn't like them. I was a bit afraid that the judges aren't into the whole cute theme nearly as much, still had to try anyway.
Playing on Scorched Earth gave me some funny ideas for the next comics and got a cool build in mind everyone will recognize from everyone's favorite mystery solving cartoon gang :3

Just because something wasn't included in the Crunch doesn't mean the judges didn't like it. These contests receive many upon many of entries and it is simply a fact that not all submitted content can be included in the Crunch otherwise it would be way too big.

The contest is for people to enjoy partaking in and seeing everyone's ideas and imagination. It is nice to see different types of designs each week and more importantly it is nice to see new names appear in the Crunch every week. Not to say that the same names don't deserve to win every week, but seeing more new names is much better as this is a community contest.

Try not to come across as selfish, this is an awesome community crunch and there will be plenty more, but not everyone will have their entries appear, that's unfortunate, but this crunch was rammed full of awesome content, try not to bring that down.

On 6/2/2017 at 9:12 PM, ciabattaroll said:

All event items, as usual, have their recipes in the cooking pot (save for halloween decor that's crafted in the smithy).

Yes after the second patch was sent adding the engram to the cooking pot my comment was posted before the patch not that it mattered anyway because all the cake does is bug drops an causes them to be empty an no way to despawn them without a server crash/restart or update GG

We as a community have strongly attempted to get developers attenction trough dedicate post, Twitter spamming, tickets but nothing. So will write here too.

SERVER 39 IS OUT OF SERVICE FROM ALMOST 17/18h. 

We aren't able to load completely bases before crashing, we aren't able to interact with things around us like fridges, feeders, dinos inventory, we are not able playing. Server keeps crashing every 10 mins max FROM YESYERSAY!!  

We are all super frustrated and very concerned about our babies. I personally have 2 juveniles gigas stuck at about 11% maturation till 21 cest of yesterday. 

We haven't had any answer, any "we know, be patient" or "we are looking to solve asap" or any rassicuration about not having the rollback we are all scared of. Zero consideration. 

So I write in the name of whole server 39 old tribes. You did this event as a consolation prize for our dino losses with introducrion of offline damage protection. So WE ALL ARE RAISING BABIES and now we are gonna basically loose them all again? 

Is this a joke?  Cause it is not funny and we are looking for some support 

WWWOOOOOWWWW. A whole day where the event was not only unplayable but babies starved, water dinos drown, anything with their head in the wall died. But the event doesn't get extended to make up for those bull poop deaths. PLEASE wildcard, DON'T do events. Please. I would rather play with out events than to have to suffer through these bugs that you don't even compensate players for every time you have an event. Every. Damn. Time. We can't even get through a weekend evolution event with out the servers going to poop. Most games when the developers screw something up they do something for the players. Nope, not wildcard though. Makes you wonder how they will do when the game is fully released. Customer support is non existent. Smh.

On 6/7/2017 at 1:09 PM, GP said:

Birthday Suits are already in the game now anyway, you can unlock them I think through explorer notes.

If it is I can't find any info on the wiki about it. I know that unlockables were coming but it's not done yet on console I think (in which I play on PS4). Still nice to know though lol.

Edited by Moodaddy08