ARK Two Year Anniversary & Community Crunch 94!

Jatheish

• Volunteer Moderator
4 hours ago, Brometheus said:

lol yeah sweet theres cake slices that buff drops you think next year you can manage to get the engram in game too ? would be helpful....smh always something with you guys 

All event items, as usual, have their recipes in the cooking pot (save for halloween decor that's crafted in the smithy).

I noticed the videos/builds of the contest & fan feature stuff is missing names of who stuff belongs to unless the owner included it in the title. I think the people should be acknowledged for their work. That's just my thoughts though.

Really sad about the Pikachu/Parasaur comic, I love cute stuff more than most, so it hurt this time to see that the judges didn't like them. I was a bit afraid that the judges aren't into the whole cute theme nearly as much, still had to try anyway.
Playing on Scorched Earth gave me some funny ideas for the next comics and got a cool build in mind everyone will recognize from everyone's favorite mystery solving cartoon gang :3

happy two years of lag! Everyone's babies are starving to death because the lag is so bad right now. Between the lag and the water glitch getting fixed maybe you should consider reworking the consumption rate for babies until you can adress the lag that has been plaguing the servers since launch. It's dumb you can't go to work and have your babies live with out the glitch.

• Volunteer Moderator
6 minutes ago, Sycojo said:

And now people's water tames are drowning, like how do fish drown in the water. I assume if there's a fix it will be to roll back the servers 24 hrs again? Smdh. Can't believe these bugs are still happening with one update left. 

One update left? I think you are mistaken. The next console update is the last "content" update. There will still be more updates that contain optimisation and bug fixes.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Sycojo said:

That's exactly what I meant. Don't look for an argument where there is none. 

I'm not looking for an argument, but you said you can't believe these bugs still happen when there is one update left, yet now that the last content update is coming it is time to focus on bugs.

And now the sweetest lady on our server lost her wyvern because it's head was through a wall and it suffocated. We all pitched in to help her get it and raise it. Such a terrible event. I hate roll backs but for her sake I hope it gets a 24hr roll back so she gets back her wyvern that died to bs lag issues. All you can see in chat is people talking about a baby or adult that died.

6 minutes ago, GP said:

I'm not looking for an argument, but you said you can't believe these bugs still happen when there is one update left, yet now that the last content update is coming it is time to focus on bugs.

Fish. Are. Drowning. A flyer nerf was important enough for them to implement. They can fix an issue with drowning fish if they have time for that. That's all I'm saying. 

Happy Birthday Ark. :)

its still my favorite game. keep up the good work WC.

take the weekend to celebrate and then plz go back to fixing those nasty bugs :P

and for all the mad people around: be happy it was the last content patch, because now they can entirely focus on bug fixing :)

don;t get upset all the time folks, just take a look what WC did acomplish allready. there where painful bugs before and they got fixed. we got some new ones.. and those will get fixed too.