Boss fight times are ridiculous

wallaby

5 hours ago, Nowtarfu said:

Wildcard made a boss fight, not a glitch fight. Show up with the proper lineup and fight the Boss; earn the bounty.  

Have a great day.

**  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murphy's_law

you even added a wiki to murphys law.... just wow :Jerbmad:  lmao yeeah i hope you have just the greatest day champ you deserve it.

10 hours ago, ciabattaroll said:

My more pressing question is why did you bring nothing but rexes to a boss that spends a lot of time aloft in an arena that actually permits flyers?

because all anyone does is exploit the bosses, Not sure if the devs realize this. Almost no one fights them for real. They pin them in various places so the boss cannot attack. 

13 hours ago, Nowtarfu said:

Wildcard made a boss fight, not a glitch fight. Show up with the proper lineup and fight the Boss; earn the bounty. 

Please tell me about a single way to defeat any bossies besides medium brood and monkey without some type of "glitch" even if its cheesing your dino stats :) and btw pve players almost never have 10 players.

8 hours ago, onedudesmind said:

because all anyone does is exploit the bosses, Not sure if the devs realize this. Almost no one fights them for real. They pin them in various places so the boss cannot attack. 

I remember that TheRightHand challanged modders to make a boss fight that is more interesting than what we have now and doesn't require any exploits to win. Then release it and see if people like it a lot. If someone acomplished that, dev would put him in sponsored modding program at once.

Basically, their AI is too stupid to have any sophisticated boss fights and it would be almost impossible to do anything interesting with them in my opinion.

21 minutes ago, Lewiatan said:

I remember that TheRightHand challanged modders to make a boss fight that is more interesting than what we have now and doesn't require any exploits to win. Then release it and see if people like it a lot. If someone acomplished that, dev would put him in sponsored modding program at once.

Basically, their AI is too stupid to have any sophisticated boss fights and it would be almost impossible to do anything interesting with them in my opinion.

that almost gives me hope :) If someone can someday make bosses possible without exploits, even if their still insanely hard if theres a WAY to do them, pretty sure everyone would be happy.

Archived