Looking for a player dedicated 24/7 server

Hello My and tribe and I are looking for a new dedicated server to play on. We are tired of spending our time on a server that either has abusive admins stupid high stat rates for players and dinos and high boosted rates. One that we can be on for a long time. We want a challenge still but with our work schedules taking all day to tame is just something we cannot do. So we are looking for a vanilla Dedicated serer but with boosted taming rates as high as 10x. Slightly boosed gathering,spoilage,exp is ok up to 5x for gathering/spoilage but exp lets see if we can keep it 2x or below just so its still a challenge.

Please add my PSN MortaiNME to invite me and my tribe to your server.

We are a tribe of 4-6 players but are planning on either building separately or just forming 2-3 small tribes and allying together. We are up to allying with more peeps as well.

We don't look for trouble but do not want a pve server because we do enjoy the pvp content. We are looking to move within 24 hours so first come first enlisted. Thanks guys. Hope to se you in game for a long time

Archived