Despite having the "No Dino Download" setting unchecked, transfers are not working at obelisks/drops/tek transmitters. Basically, everything works fine during the upload; dinos get uploaded, and any items I upload as well get uploaded. When it comes to downloading, however, I can get all the items i uploaded as well as my character. In fact, the option to download the dino from the other map is there. However, upon downloading, the name of the dino on the transfer menu disappears (implying the transfer happened), but there's no dino in sight.

Same here but it crash my buddy's non-dedicated. Maybe it will be patched in next update. Tried to bring over 4 perfect tamed rex and thorny dragon to breed with. Luckily i pulled out a low diplo out first but lost acdenent saddles, that i found, for everything. Was really pissed about that. Luckily friend took pitty and spawned saddles of close to same quality in to replace. The only work around I found is if you have a male and female breed and transfer the eggs. Then again the level of the dino may be reset to 1 if you are transfering from se to island or center.

All we can do is hope. Have you had the issue with items lost or not showing up in the obelisk but the item count is still there. I've lost 10 or so slots because of it. 

Yep, lost an Argy to this bug the other day.  Thing is I have done single player transfers a dozen time or more without issue, then all of the sudden boom.  Everything uploaded fine, went to new map, downloaded data/items fine, clicked on Argy's name to download, hit the download button, Argy disappeared from menu but didn't appear in map.  Frustrated is only the beginning of how I felt for this "released" game.

Im having the same problem and i found out that (for me) i have to wait 30 sec and then go to the other map and download them. Don’t completely quit the game and say that you’ll transfer your dinos on another day ( i lost 3 reaper kings because of that). So buttom line is try waiting for 30 sec on the uploaded map and then go to the downloaded map, also don’t wait until the mext day to download your creatures. I loat like a bunch of creatures. Hope this helps

I downloaded my fire dragon from Ragnarok to the island got all my stuff that I had in inventory but when I was downloading my dragon it never appeared how many years has this game been out like thanks wildcard really appreciate this awesome game u created and another thing dinos shouldn't be able to go through walls in the water like seriously fix the bull....!!!!!!!!

So I see this issue goes back 2 years and is still not fixed as I just transferred two velano to scorched uploaded them started taking them towards my breeding area and the game crashes for me to log back in and both of them have vanished from scorched and from the obelisk so there gone and so is the hours I spent finding taming and transferring them, what a load of crap this support team is at WC same problems for years and there is nothing done to fix them.  Does wildcard even know how to put a game out that actually works properly?  Cause I am yet to see it happen just a money grab company that will end up gone like so many others over the years that can't put out a game that works. So goodluck to you WC and your garbage games you put out. So tired of this game crashing and losing the last hour of progress I made to do it all over again and again and again stfu wildcard.......