Everything You Want To Know About v258/v755/v508!

Jen

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to thank the devs for having their priorities straight. Biggest priority was getting the last of the content out(hopefully stays the last). Next will be optimizations and I know you guys will do a good job at it. @Jat they did say with the optimization updates they were going to try to make the updates faster since they would be somewhat easier. Is that still the plan? If you can't answer that I understand because the minute you guys say something they take it as gospel. If you can answer that, it would be awesome. Anyways, keep up the good work guys.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, MrGob said:

Come on...Push opti and fix to further out...Cant be serious...><

There are optimisations in Patch v258. The only reason optimisations and bug fixes have been put in further out is because there are plenty of optimisations and bug fixes to be done, so it makes sense to put it in there. The optimisations and bug fixes will be done in multiple patches over time, not just one patch, so they have the choice of either not listing it there, which you'd complain about, or listing it in further out for your awareness, which some will complain about anyway.

2 hours ago, MrGob said:

Come on...Push opti and fix to further out...Cant be serious...><

All that means is that is is the next update and every update after that. 

I didn't like that they say optimizations were coming this patch to begin with. All they needed to do was get the last of the content out(which they did). Btw if you look a little further up the right hand said there were some optimizations even though Jen didn't list it.

either way there is no more content. All that is left is optimizations every patch. I hope you are fine with that because I will remember how adamant you were about optimizations so next patch when there is no content and only optimizations I will look closely at what you say

I'm fine with full opti patch for the futur, we have far enought content and many people are just waiting for opti and less bug so its fine to me!

It just bother me cause lots of people said WC will never optimize the game and fix the bug blabla and this patch was the proof that they will!So now they push it, well people will continu to trash the game...

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, Volcano637 said:

Optimizations is all that is left now so it's all good

That's quite a jump to conclusions you've made there. I don't believe the Devs have at any point said no more content, however, they did say the last major content patch. Not simply the last content patch.

Archived