Patch 258: Hyaenodon, Megatherium, Megalania, Hesperornis, Yutyrannus, and More!

Jatheish

On 5/29/2017 at 6:01 PM, Lewiatan said:

I left official servers in November already, because I was fed up with repetitive gameplay that ARK offers and It still does. I had been waiting to have a reason to start playing on the official servers again since then. Wildcard gave me no reason to do so gameplay wise, so I was waiting for optimisations and bug fixes that did not come in the end, because toilets are more important apparently. Now the real game development begins for Wildcard, let's see if they can make this game something more than grind fest. 

I don't understand why people always expect finishing details before the main part is complete that's like going hmm let's add the frosting before we put the cake in the oven

• Volunteer Moderator
51 minutes ago, Frozenhole said:

Click link for patch notes they say and it takes you to primitive plus.....really WC can you do it right for once....

Please read it again carefully. The post flat out says "primitive + patch notes can be found here" followed by the link to it, then below it "full patch notes can be found here" followed by yet another link.

2 hours ago, DomiDarko said:

I hope you're not talking about the bipedal... :D I'd love it if they change the model to the one in my profile pic. And it finally needs a roar!

if they could redesign the whole model into something even more accurate that would amazing ! but they have at least to update its textures, if you compare it to other creatures it almost feels like it does not belong on this game...!