Primitive Plus 1.5 Patch Notes ETA 5/29

complexminded

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/5/2018 at 11:51 AM, Nuggie said:

Coal issue? Use an iron hatchet on obsidian nodes. Gets the job done just fine.

Sorry dude. But it doesn't work that way on console. I've been having issues with it as well. It won't come from Obsidian anymore. I've tried hatcher pickaxe and even the stone versions. Obsidian doesn't work as well. Meaning it's spawned in by the admins on the rented server I'm in. But it doesn't go that way on official. Making it basicly a VERY limited resource. 

• 5 months later...
4 hours ago, JensJuJu said:

Wow... last update for Primitive+ was last year July, with still so much to fix, with just minor fixing the game could have been so much better.

Hoping for a Holiday miracle!! 

I enjoyed the P+ style and just got came one here to check for any real updates besides minor fixes with the rest of the game. Look like it is still not worth playing.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Would be nice if they could provide the needed strings and stuff on crowdin.com so we can translate Primitive Plus. I stopped playing ARK on German and switched over to English because I hate incomplete translations. Did they provide the strings, etc. yet?

Edit: I have installed ARK again yesterday together with Primitive Plus and after realizing it doesn't work with mods anymore because the "Modenabler for Primitive Plus" mod doesn't work anymore I decided to play it without mods. Nice to see that I can finally collect explorer notes without crashing. In fact, I haven't had a single crash yesterday which is nice. I also read a lot about the hot fixes you guys brought everytime a new Update has broken Primitive Plus. I mean, you really have to be stupid to not check the Update with Primitive Plus before releasing them, but...atleast you fix them afterwards. Ican see that you do something for Primitive Plus. Maybe not much, but you keep it alive. Thanks for that. But for the love of God, could you please give this DLC the amount of love that it deserves? The last real Update it has received was from 2017? Yes you implemented the newer TLCs but I am talking about actual new content for Primitive Plus. Anyway, thanks for that you do atleast something for DLC.

Archived