Primitive Plus 1.5 Patch Notes ETA 5/29

complexminded

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, TheSpirit said:

Everyone complains about safeboxes being too hard to destroy (which they were), so you make them useless. And just wandering, who wanted more explosives in P+? Sticky bombs are cheap and do 7x the damage of barrels of gunpowder. WHAT THE HELL, MAN?! 

Why even use stickybombs? I need 52 seconds to destroy a safe with my obsi ;) 

- All ARK saddle engrams updated

Is there an ETA on the addition of the Saddles introduced in ARK Patch 258? Because I have a Yutyrannus that won't move on follow and we are trying to un-stuck her. I was hoping a saddle would work, but lo and behold, the Yuty saddle hasn't been added to Prim+ as of yet. Honestly Prim+ is great, just really wanting those new saddles.

4 hours ago, Alsa8tia said:

Is there an ETA on the addition of the Saddles introduced in ARK Patch 258? Because I have a Yutyrannus that won't move on follow and we are trying to un-stuck her. I was hoping a saddle would work, but lo and behold, the Yuty saddle hasn't been added to Prim+ as of yet. Honestly Prim+ is great, just really wanting those new saddles.

Probably 4 months...like the last "new" saddles

• Wildcard Community
1 hour ago, tenten said:

Probably 4 months...like the last "new" saddles

This should be coming fairly soon. New patch content in mods (even official mods/tc) require the devkit to update content, which is why it wasn't added with the new Prim+ updates. We don't anticipate these additions to take very long though.

20 minutes ago, lilpanda said:

This should be coming fairly soon. New patch content in mods (even official mods/tc) require the devkit to update content, which is why it wasn't added with the new Prim+ updates. We don't anticipate these additions to take very long though.

I am really sorry, but as a long time Prim+ player I can not trust these promises any more. We have been ignored for a very long time, sometimes with false statements or no statements at all. Quite a few veterans left the game out of frustration about the way you treat your player community.

I really hope you can surprise me with a change.

8 hours ago, lilpanda said:

I host a server on Ragnarok and they have Scorched Earth dinos. Could we also bring attention to the fact that scorched Earth Saddles are also not in primitive Plus?

I thought I had found a way around this by creating a saddle area with vaults full of the Saddles that primitive plus won't let us get. Those disappear with every server restart so it isn't a viable option.

Also, my server is experiencing frequent client crashes and I am curious if anyone playing primitive Plus on the island is experiencing this. With the extremely long load time you can imagine how frustrating crashing 4 times in an hour can be.

Hello and good day,

A question about the "Removed Apiary/PP+ Honey.  Beeswax can now be found in the ARK beehive.":

Could these either be re-enabled, or have the recipes for "Baked Honey Loaf (Primitive Plus)", and "Braggot Mead (Primitive Plus)" altered to use "Giant Bee Honey" instead? Because of the short shelf life, maybe set it so that the "Giant Bee Honey" either doesn't expire or expires much more slowly in the "Fermenting Barrel (Primitive Plus)"?

Regards,
Communinja

13 hours ago, tenten said:

Are there any patch notes for the 1.4 GB update? Just curious, because I have no clue what it fixed, the new saddles are still missing and the beaver still can't make all the Prim+ things...

I'm curious too. Just downloaded the update after reading "* New Primitive+ update." hoping the saddles would be there. I agree with tenten. Any patch notes?

Archived