[PvP] Welcome to No Build Server

GEonWAR

I was off for 2 days and our server OC 84 got raided, no idea what happened, but when i login found killed. Spawn at random south location and ran to my base [was wiped]. And I found Whole south area is filled with foundations [No idea what abt other side, cause i lost everything so cant go west or north], So basically my server is now no build server. GG game.....

I understand server raid but making it non-buildable is not a great game... 

Gif: https://gyazo.com/91688f60c1b09555c0f90087aada8a5f

1st pic is south spawn location, My 1st thought was its render issue but when I go near then found the reality.

South Spawn.jpgNear Green.jpgNo build.jpg

Ok, saw this thread and thought that perhaps this was an idea for a no build and no tame server.  So pure PVP only.  

Sorry to hear about your loss though, I love this game, but parts of it don't seem like they allow for much game play to happen.  Though to be honest I'm not sure how you'd fix it either. :/  Even on the PVE server I'm getting discouraged.  I built in an area that I intended to be temporary and then go scout for a place where there weren't a ton of other players built up, but now that I have a flyer I don't see many places to build without giant bases already.  Even getting to some places is extremely difficult since there are walls being built up everywhere blocking all the paths.  Probably need to head back to local single player, though I wanted to have more community play which is why I chose to try it out on an official.  Dedicated Xbox servers are a bit too unreliable right now for my taste, though likely where I'll end up once they get those issues solved, which from what I heard we might be getting improvements next update.

Honestly i feel this tactic should be considered for tribe wipe. I know tribes are taking it so far that they have broken up the foundation spam in to multiple different sections i will give you an example of what people are doing now.

Red ob area = Stone Wall+pillar+foundation 

Green ob = Metal foundation + pillar

Blue ob = Metal foundation + metal window

Volcano area = Metal foundation + metal wall

East mountain = Stone foundation + metal pillar

Herbie island = Metal foundation + wooden pillar

Redwoods = Metal pillar + metal ceiling

Carno = Tek foundation metal pillar

You get my picture its so then they know exactly where you are when you join the server and want to start setting up an FoB. All they have to do is check their chart start running to that location and download their own dinos to push your half made FoB. They want to take that server for their own home server by the looks of it. Foundation bombing an area so you can see far enough away from your base that people can not build a fob less then 100m away from your base is OK but these people who put it across the entire map are just selfish really. However all they are doing is using a very viable strategy for protection of a home server.

Archived