New dedicated server up and running 24/7 looking for additional players

Manta

We are looking for additional players to join our lonely island.

With all the hassles of getting on an official xb server [almost impossible usually].

I decided to create my own dedicated server so I bought an elite xb for it.
Running great and we are usually getting about 10-20ms pings. Currently have 4 players.
We are kinda lone wolfs and just have fun building and exploring things.

The server is up 24/7 minus any updates that need to be applied from time to time.
Settings are buff'd some for a few things like xp, night faster, harvest x4, tame x5, XP x5 etc.

These can/will be changed as a group consensus as we go forward. We are just playing around some here
trying to find a balance between not spending our entire lives trying to play this game and having some fun.

I am usually on every night for a hour or so and on weekends most of sunday.
We are willing to have more mature ppl join in to add to the fun as this is a big island.

As many other admins have said themselves we will not tolerante any griev'n, bad behavior, land grab'n pillars, offline raiding or just plain stupid
game play. Also no character downloads allowed to make it somewhat fair for all.

Its setup PvPvE.

Lone wolves are welcome and so are small tribe groups.
This is a somewhat adult server so no one under 18 please.
We are not going to setup all kinds of stupid rules to follow so its up to you to be a good player or get booted...

If you are interested, email me at: mailto:Ark_Asylum@yahoo.com

Or PM me here.

Hey, I have group of about 3 friends that play but we've had the same struggles with servers. We're looking for a server where we can all play (most of us playing multiple days per week so it being up 24/7 is a hug perk). We are all adults, have the same interests as you of building and exploring and just want to have some fun! We are more pve inclined than pvp. GT: Sotaly Tober

6 would probably be too many but we could possible handle 4 more "active" players currently.

We average 3-6 players and 13 on at anyone time right now. I do not want to load down the server to fast as to prevent any load/ping issues.

I am the admin, and also host the server etc. We have a great group on the server and there is plenty of building going on.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived