The collective adventures of Robert

gepardenforelle

Hidden

Just a compilation of things I drew from Arc with my Survivor. I will keep adding pictures in here when they happen.

snoozetame_by_jamew85-d9fiewj.png.d0fb65

Roberts second tame in game actually was a sabertooth cat.
And this happened as follows.

One day an older tribemate decided "Hey, lets go in the jungle and tame you a herbivore. You know? So you can learn how to use the tranquilizer arrows proper."
"Alright!.... shouldn't you put on some armor?"
"naaaaaaah."
Robert and the other tribemember went into the jungle. And were almost ambushed by two sabertooth cats. They killed the tribemate.
Robert in turn killed one of them and successfully tranquilized the other sabertooth.
He was in the middle of the jungle. No clue where exactly because of the fight. (and because I panicked a little. It was my second day of playing) So whilst waiting for his tribemate to find him again, he tamed the sabretooth.
WHILST he was tameing the sabertooth, Robert got attacked by two giant scorpions. He killed both, but was stung badly and thus also fell unconcious. RIGHT next to the already unconcious sabertooth....
Both survived this little pyjama-party. And the sabertooth became a proud member of the team.

BUFO.png.ddf7740d61338585c7c8977d6910572

How do you make a player like me happy?
Let me ride the spino? nah.
Let me lead the rex into battle? Nah.
Give me a GINORMOUS DARN squishy TOAD!

hoarder.thumb.png.a4ece62748f33032bc86fb

Surely, Robert. Surely you dont.
Its perfectly normal to tame almost every dilo in sight...

all.thumb.png.f9684c0dfcc7afad028e8f2485

We have around 34 by now....dont ask me how...

Hidden

Thank you, everybody!
Yeah I have a cute style. It sadly gets in my way occasionally. mainly around halloween, when I want to create creepy stuff.  Not sure if anybody here played/plays Monster Hunter, but there is a cavewyvern in this series wich looks like a white leech on legs with wings with white skin and blue veigns showing underneath and somehow when I drew it people told me that even that was cute.
Its a curse, its a gift haha.

• 3 weeks later...
Hidden
On 12/9/2015 at 0:35 PM, gepardenforelle said:

Just a compilation of things I drew from Arc with my Survivor. I will keep adding pictures in here when they happen.

One day an older tribemate decided "Hey, lets go in the jungle and tame you a herbivore. You know? So you can learn how to use the tranquilizer arrows proper."
"naaaaaaah."
Robert and the other tribemember went into the jungle. And were almost ambushed by two sabertooth cats. They killed the tribemate.
Robert in turn killed one of them and successfully tranquilized the other sabertooth.
He was in the middle of the jungle. No clue where exactly because of the fight. (and because I panicked a little. It was my second day of playing) So whilst waiting for his tribemate to find him again, he tamed the sabretooth.
WHILST he was tameing the sabertooth, Robert got attacked by two giant scorpions. He killed both, but was stung badly and thus also fell unconcious. RIGHT next to the already unconcious sabertooth....
Both survived this little pyjama-party. And the sabertooth became a proud member of the team.

I demand a comic on the Adventure of Robert, good sir. I will pay you in fiber and chitin!

Hidden
On 2015-12-09 at 5:05 PM, gepardenforelle said:

"naaaaaaah."

Duude, do you take commissions? Got a DA or anything?

• 3 weeks later...
Hidden
On 15.1.2016 at 6:42 AM, Amarok said:

Duude, do you take commissions? Got a DA or anything?

Sorry everybody! My computer was positively crashed for a good while and I was terribly busy!

I have a DA. its jamew85. But you might be more interrested in my tumblr cheetahtrout, since thats where I post most my dinosaur-, ark-, and jurassic park art.
I however AT THE MOMENT dont do commissions.

Speaking of wich. I got some new one :)

all.thumb.png.926a09e8304fffa43f56bbf62b

Hidden
On 12/19/2015 at 2:01 AM, gepardenforelle said:

Thank you, everybody!
Yeah I have a cute style. It sadly gets in my way occasionally. mainly around halloween, when I want to create creepy stuff.  Not sure if anybody here played/plays Monster Hunter, but there is a cavewyvern in this series wich looks like a white leech on legs with wings with white skin and blue veigns showing underneath and somehow when I drew it people told me that even that was cute.
Its a curse, its a gift haha.

It's gotta be frustrating, but I have to admit it's also really neat that you can make scary/mean creatures look cute.

Archived