Looking to be admin on PVP

Looking to be admin on a PVP player dedicated server. I don't abuse other people, just looking to be an admin and keep things in check. I can help with trolls, or just simple feuds. Don't care what map or if it's boosted. Just looking to be an admin. I have some other friends that I would like to play with as well. I'd like them to be admin too but it's not needed. Pm plz. I quit official due to the asshat alphas and trolls. 

Guest BubbaCrawfish

I've been around many gaming communities, and I can tell you without a doubt, that this isn't the way to get admin on a server.

Your best bet to become admin on a server is to play a server, help out when you can with answering peoples questions, and get yourself in most of the servers good books. Plain out asking is bad, for the server owner/admin, as if they do accept you, then people will be asking them also for admin.

Like, no hate or anything suggesting you aren't good or something, just basic info from my experiences.

Guest DJRone89
11 hours ago, BubbaCrawfish said:

I've been around many gaming communities, and I can tell you without a doubt, that this isn't the way to get admin on a server.

Your best bet to become admin on a server is to play a server, help out when you can with answering peoples questions, and get yourself in most of the servers good books. Plain out asking is bad, for the server owner/admin, as if they do accept you, then people will be asking them also for admin.

Like, no hate or anything suggesting you aren't good or something, just basic info from my experiences.

You hit the nail on the head there buddy.

11 hours ago, BlackDragon93 said:

Looking to be admin on a PVP player dedicated server. I don't abuse other people, just looking to be an admin and keep things in check. I can help with trolls, or just simple feuds. Don't care what map or if it's boosted. Just looking to be an admin. I have some other friends that I would like to play with as well. I'd like them to be admin too but it's not needed. Pm plz. I quit official due to the asshat alphas and trolls. 

Sorry mate but no smart host will just make you admin from you asking for it. A friendly host may invite you to their server and trial you but that isn't always the case.

Like the above person mentioned, you need to show and prove your worth for the host to even consider you, and that may take some time.

I host my own server, my housemate is an admin soley because we are friends and he has direct access to my host Xbox. I have 3 other admins but they gained my trust over a lengthy period of time.

In your case I'd advise not posting for admin but finding a thread in reverse that needs an admin, just to get you started.

Guest DJRone89
4 hours ago, Officer333 said:

DJ if your hosting on xb1 pm xgn officer333 just looking to join a server most I've joined are ridiculous rates

I'm only hosting PvE at the moment. PvP us fun but as a host and admin, you have to get involved to keep it in check, have good server population and all that. I prefer the laid back approach with PvE. Plus I don't trust anyone to make admin to run it for me.

Archived