Leedsichthys Spawn

Deadman

I'm confused why these things spawn on the shores, the biggest thing in the ocean should surely be in deep waters no? I'm always seeing these things get beached half the time or stuck and can't move cause they spawn in a puddle deep worth of water. I can sail out to the middle of the ocean and not have to worry about them but close to land is when I have to watch out. Just seems backwards.

We found one in the western pearl region where the ice floes are that was beached and trapped. We ate it with gigas lol. I have had a tribe mate searching high and low for the alpha, or even the regular one, because someone is buying the blubber at a high price but he couldn't and still can't find it. Like they screwed the spawn and decided not to fix it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/26/2017 at 11:37 PM, Cecil said:

I would just enjoy finding one. Yet to see a single one anywhere.

same here we did finally encounter two over the last couple of weeks but I live on my rafts and love the ocean in this game and never saw one the whole time everyone was complaining about them hehe, I will say I love the Leeds made the ocean even more exciting!

• 5 months later...

Once we decided to set up our base on the eastern islands on the centre map we find these things spawning in the inner waters around the cluster of islands and shallow inlets.... we can't even get a raft out to deep water where there is no sign of them.. Seems like a very odd spawn grid to me and others.... It may change at some point, when someone gets their head out of their arse.. I guess we just have to be patient, as always. Lol.........

Archived