Which is stronger between the Poison, Lightning and Fire.

OppermanLegend

Pretty sure its a matter of preference, Many people prefer lightning. Lightning in the wild shouldnt be messed with because of the distance of their aoe ability. Some people just like fire, poison is pretty awesome.

They are all good. Though Lightning is probably the most deadly because of the above mentioned attack distance. When you pull wyverns for milking, don't messs with the lightning. That shoudl sum it up.

Lightning is probably the most damage because it is more accurate than poison, If poison was more accurate....it would be one hell of a sniper!!!. Fire is good it is just short range. In my opinion i would say its between lightning and poison. Simply because distance is always going to be better than being hit by the enemy.   

We had a giga outside our base so pretty sure you can imagine we wanted to kill it, a fire wryvyn looks the best and sounds the best I'd think but it is not that great, our lighting and posion were hitting from range whilst the fire was getting bit quite often as you have to be so close to actually hit them! But lighting is the best I'd say as the posion is a risk as the attack can easily kill you when riding it.

• 2 weeks later...

What I use wyverns for in pvp

Lightning for killing people on foot/troll killer. Slaughters people especially trolls lol. Throw on a tek helmet and go to work.

Fire- Really only use them for alpha killing and weight wyverns. you have to get to close to which is a big risk getting stuck in peoples tames.

Poison- War mount, kills people on foot and off tames. Take people off giga pushes or when they are eating brontos. Stam out flyers and kill them off mount. If you have your giga riders wear gas masks you will never lose giga battles. When they are fighting gas the whole group and watch the unmounted gigas get munched.

THERE IS NO BEST THEY ARE ALL 100% EQUAL JUST LIKE THE REAL WORLD!!! WHERE EVERYTING IS COMPLETELY FAIR!!!

YOU CAN USE A POISON WYVERN TO DILO PWN ANYTING

YOU CAN USE A FIRE WYVERN TO DILO PWN ANYTING

YOU CAN USE A LIGHTNING WYVERN TO DILO PWN ANYTING

YOU CAN USE A DODO TO DILO PWN ANYTING

THIS GAME IS PERFECTLY BALANCED AND FLAWLESS JUST LIKE EVERY GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if you want a REAL answer: 

PvE

Lightning -> Fire -> Poison

PvP

Lightning -> Poison -> Fire

Lightning is the best Wyvern hands down. But Poison has some uses in PvP and Fire has some uses in PvE.

Poison: Got the looks

Fire: Got the brains

Lightning: got the strength

Ice: That cousin no one ever speaks to....

IMO I love the way the poison wyvern looks, but its not really viable in PvE. I imagine in PvP it would come in quite handy as being able to target the rider would be a huge bonus.

The fire wyvern puts a great fire DOT on the enemy so you can take little damage by putting distance between yourself and then enemy, while the enemy is burning, giving you valuable time to heal up.

The lightning wyvern IMO is the best, the ranged lightning attack will put you at a safe distance from anything else, whilst doing huge amounts of damage. Stamina will kill you tho so dont get overconfident, however you are quite easily able to take out any other wyverns, including alphas.

I have not yet used the ice wyvern, however i have seen a few videos of it and unfortunately its elemental attack does not do any damage, making it the weakest of all the wyverns in a 1v1 situation. it does however reduce the movement speed of the opponent making this wyvern perfect for a) stealing other wyvern eggs, b) slowing enemies that might be trying to attack your base.

• 2 weeks later...

Lightning is the best in my opinion. You can fight other wyverns easily with it if you sprint around in circles around them and zap them. Lightning would be especially affective fighting alpha wyverns and worms.

When it comes down to it, it is still your preference that matters. If you enjoy your fire wyvern, use it. If you enjoy your poison wyvern, use it.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived