Tips on defeating the broodmother ?

Azmo

3 hours ago, DeZiLL313 said:

You may be able to do easy with little casualties, but beyond that no chance, health is way to low. My boss rexs are born with higher health and have like 500 or melee after imprint.

Our Rex's are born now with 9k health and 390 dmg. We Level them up to 20-25k health and I think 600 damage is what they get pushed. Some bit more, some bit less. 

We also have a few "tanks" with 35k health. All in all its about 20 rex with 500-700% dmg and maybe 18-15k health. The tanks dont have the damage tho. Just 300-400%.

Will that work? And what difficulty can we try without big losses. We are 3 man. 

3 hours ago, Kushoholic said:

Our Rex's are born now with 9k health and 390 dmg. We Level them up to 20-25k health and I think 600 damage is what they get pushed. Some bit more, some bit less. 

We also have a few "tanks" with 35k health. All in all its about 20 rex with 500-700% dmg and maybe 18-15k health. The tanks dont have the damage tho. Just 300-400%.

Will that work? And what difficulty can we try without big losses. We are 3 man. 

2 hours ago, HiImZech said:

only to easy. your rexes are too low on melee and hp

if done right your rexes should only be taking damages from spiders not the boss.

those spiders are vicious btw. they can kill a 25k hp rex before you finish off beta bm

Umm no. Your rexes will do medium easily if you have 20. We use rexes with 20k health and 450-750% melee and kill medium in like 4 minutes, and none ever die. We even had a time when my allies were teleported in without me (13 of the rexes were mine) and even without me to ride or whistle any, just on neutral, they killed medium brood. That was the only time we've ever had any die, and none of mine did, just some of the lower level ones that others had to use to try to trap the brood against my mass of rexes. 

I would make sure all of the ones you're saying have 15-18k health make it to 20k first. Hard might be a stretch because of your tank rexes, 20 rexes with 600% would likely be fine

On 5/25/2017 at 0:31 PM, Azmo said:

so my tribe are planning to do our first boss raid soon. we got 10 rexes with 12K health and 500% dmg. is that a good strategy or do i need to bring more dinos like daedon? and do i need to bring some sort of weaponary like rocket launcher or some armors? any tips would be appreciated. thanks!

Ur Rex army look good, but you guys work on little more damage, Remember 1 thing if you ride on rex then they do double damage compare to without rider. So add couple of more people in raid and rexes too, getting a good saddle is imp thing in raid. 

We 2 tribe mate finish with our 8 rexes with MC saddle in official. All rexes HP was between 10-12k and Melee was 500-750, Little scary at 1st time but once you defeat Brood easy you will be confident more. 

Here our raid video of Easy Brood : 

*** Reason of using low no. of rexes [Only 8] We defeated brood with same army many time so we felt no need to add more rexes and in start we were 3 Rider so confident we have more DPS but lost 1 mate in start of arena. Raised rexes are 100% imprinted. 

ah ok so the only thing i lacked of is some MC saddles. since most of our rexes are using primitive saddles, and forgot to mention that we have 1 rex with 20k health as a "tank", but ill try to breed more rex as soon as i can. total of the breeded rex are 4, so looks like im gonna breed them some more to get the required stats and find some MC saddles along the way

10 hours ago, Azmo said:

so my tribe are planning to do our first boss raid soon. we got 10 rexes with 12K health and 500% dmg. is that a good strategy or do i need to bring more dinos like daedon? and do i need to bring some sort of weaponary like rocket launcher or some armors? any tips would be appreciated. thanks!

The key defeating the brrod mother if you can glitch it or not. If you can, it wont be able to attack you, thus HP is a secondary stat. If you cant glitch it, thus it will constantly throw it special attack with 5K+ damage on your rexes (that with epic 100+ armor saddles), they will die, regardless of their HP

Currently the amount of HP of your rexes giving you the buffer time, like how fast you MUST glitch the brood. The 12K health is pretty thin, basicaly you need to immediately have to suceed in surrounding the brood and glitch it, otherwise your rexes wll go down in the drain in 30 sec...

Dont think about deadon, its healing ability good on paper, but it is just an oneshot thing, and you wont be able to refill its food quick enough to use it multiple times. The brood is about glitching fast and killing it with high melee rexes after. 

17 hours ago, Azmo said:

ah ok so the only thing i lacked of is some MC saddles. since most of our rexes are using primitive saddles, and forgot to mention that we have 1 rex with 20k health as a "tank", but ill try to breed more rex as soon as i can. total of the breeded rex are 4, so looks like im gonna breed them some more to get the required stats and find some MC saddles along the way

More breeded rexs higher chance to win, you can find MC saddle in deep sea loot crate or if you are lucky then in snow cave, may be in trade forum too.

4 hours ago, Harrist14 said:

Umm no. Your rexes will do medium easily if you have 20. We use rexes with 20k health and 450-750% melee and kill medium in like 4 minutes, and none ever die. We even had a time when my allies were teleported in without me (13 of the rexes were mine) and even without me to ride or whistle any, just on neutral, they killed medium brood. That was the only time we've ever had any die, and none of mine did, just some of the lower level ones that others had to use to try to trap the brood against my mass of rexes. 

I would make sure all of the ones you're saying have 15-18k health make it to 20k first. Hard might be a stretch because of your tank rexes, 20 rexes with 600% would likely be fine

Awesome thank you for the information. We are constantly breeding more rex with 9k (I just dont get the 9.9k heath on the babies) and 390% all. Everything lower is Troodonfood or gets killed. 

The Tanks only exist because of the nearly 10k base health, we would like to get in the bloodline. 

So, for hard, still 20-25k health and just more damage? Btw what is the max Dino cap you can take to the bossfight? 

2 hours ago, szabiferi said:

The key defeating the brrod mother if you can glitch it or not. If you can, it wont be able to attack you, thus HP is a secondary stat. If you cant glitch it, thus it will constantly throw it special attack with 5K+ damage on your rexes (that with epic 100+ armor saddles), they will die, regardless of their HP

Currently the amount of HP of your rexes giving you the buffer time, like how fast you MUST glitch the brood. The 12K health is pretty thin, basicaly you need to immediately have to suceed in surrounding the brood and glitch it, otherwise your rexes wll go down in the drain in 30 sec...

Dont think about deadon, its healing ability good on paper, but it is just an oneshot thing, and you wont be able to refill its food quick enough to use it multiple times. The brood is about glitching fast and killing it with high melee rexes after. 

Go find the Kentro Vs Boss in general discussion I showed mathematically that she can be brought down on hard without glitching

Archived