Community Crunch Contests: ARKitect, ARKVideo, NVIDIA ANSEL,& PGM CONTESTS!

Jatheish

• Administrator

Hello, Survivors!

Each week we run community contests for all players (all platforms included where possible) where you can win lots of cash prizes! Below is the different type of contests that take place. Try your hand and share some of your creations with us today!

ARK NVIDIA Ansel Photography Contest!

This weekly screenshot competition asks players to take in-game photographs from either ARK: Survival Evolved or our new desert themed expansion pack ARK: Scorched Earth using NVIDIA Ansel, and meet the category requirements listed below.

Winners will be announced during ARK’s regular “Community Crunch” blog post. Each winner (3) will receive $100 each and each runner up will receive $50. Want to enter? ARK-Ansel screenshot entries should be e-mailed to anselcontest@studiowildcard.com

If you need a place to upload a file for the contest, make use of Wetransfer which will allow up to 2gb for free!

Please note: Ansel submissions are limited to a total of 15 per person!

Three Categories

• Super Resolution: These should be taken at 8x Super Resolution. Players can optionally use Depth of Field effects accessible in Spectator mode by pressing the [Delete] key.
  • Panoramic 360 Stereoscopic 3D: These should be taken at 4x Super Resolution,  in 360 Stereoscopic 3D mode. We will crop them to 2D for web display, while also providing the 3D version for viewing within VR display. Check out your 360 Stereo results on your HMD or on your Android Phone with NVIDIA VR Viewer 
  • Freeform: Any settings, whacky and creative use of Ansel filters are encouraged. Adding humorous titles/captions in Photoshop is also acceptable for this category!

When entering the contest please name your entries and make sure that they include:

• Name
  • Image Title
  • Category

An example would be

Wildcard Jat - Evolution Event - Super Resolution

Ansel is a revolutionary new way to capture in-game shots.  Compose a shot from any position, adjust with post-process filters, capture HDR images in high-fidelity formats, and share the screenshots in 360 via a smartphone, PC or VR headset. Learn more about these features in the Ansel Technology page and the NVIDIA blog.

How to run NVIDIA Ansel

First of all, you'll want to make sure you're running the latest Nvidia Geforce Drivers - so head over to http://www.geforce.com/ and get downloading!

Once setup and ready to go, right click ARK: Survival Evolved in your steam library and you'll see the option to Launch ARK with NVIDIA Ansel

8C629BA8DBBC054368ECA4F20133A2EDA5A7A60B

Select this and head into a single player game, regardless of the map or the mod. Once you're in game, you can immediately press ALT + F2 to get into Ansel Photography mode and start taking snaps.

D024619D0568993D07B51F5E7D4120263CB0AB0B

or you can type in the following command in the console:

cheat enablespectator

Once that is enabled, hit your DELETE key and it'll open the Depth of Field Options menu where you can play around with the games DOF.

26D4DE2C7AEADC7E3857AC8213C10D9E97EA1C0F

Then hit ALT+F2 and take some awesome Ansel photography!

Here's a little tip from Jesse:

You can also type "enablespectator true" in the console to fly around before you take your shot, and hit the "Home" key to level your camera if you want to keep people from feeling sick on a 360 stereo VR screenshot. 

Procedurally Generated Maps!

large.PGM_3_1080p.png

Welcome to the newest contest in our Community Crunch, PGMs! Players will be able to show off their creations for a chance to win a 100$ Steam Gift card or $50 cash for runners-up, plus get their map featured in the next set of Official Extinction server maps! That's right, your map could be featured as an Official Server for a one month period!

Please include the following in your entry post:

• Map Name:
  • Media (Videos, Screenshots, etc):
  • PGM Settings:

Media content of your procedurally generated map can include videos, screenshots, and live stream vods - anything you want in which we'll be able to visually see how your map looks. You can even get players on it and have them build or battle out a PvP game to show what it's capable of! 

The PGM settings used to create the map can be found your game.ini - That's most likely in:

Steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Game.ini

or

\Saved\Config\Windows or WindowsServer or LinuxServer etc)\Game.ini

[/Script/ShooterGame.ShooterGameMode]
PGMapName= ...
PGTerrainPropertiesString= ...

For extra details about PGM, check out this thread here:

And of course, if you are using a special modded Procedural ARK Generator, let us know and share it with us!

ARKitect!

This is an award ($200 prize for first and $100 for any runners up) given to Survivors to celebrate the amazing structures you build. These bases are judge based upon a number of different factors such as their creativity, uniqueness, how fun of a base it is, the difficulty of building it, the functionality it provides and much more! At the end of each week, the winners and runner-ups will be featured in our #ARKitect section of the Community Crunch and will be awarded cash prizes! 

Note: We've had a lot of requests regarding the use of mods - go for it! We'd love to see how mods have influenced your bases

ARKVideo!

This contest is open to all types of video be they funny, epic, scenic, stories, whatever inspires you. Winning this content will net you a $200 prize for first and $100 for any runners up. Just a general reminder that they should remain safe for work, think of the children! Send us in your videos and we cannot wait to watch them! We're really interested in seeing the latest video creations you guys have put together - so show us something fresh!

Uploading the images

Please upload the images to the gallery section of our New Community Hub - you can create your own album and directly link us to that or attach it to your post! Please remember to post your entry to this thread specifically! If you're not able to upload directly to the gallery, don't sweat as imgur will work fine too!

http://survivetheark.com/index.php?/gallery/

Looking forward to seeing the entries!

• Administrator

Just a note guys:

So for the remaining payments (April & May), they should take place sometime in June, going to aim for within the first week or so :) and as for this crunch, it might be a little late (or a week delayed) as we're prepping for the latest content update, but I will keep you posted! Looking forward to the entries nonetheless ;)

So here goes - my first ever post for the community crunch is a Dossier. But not a dino dossier. It kinda crosses between a dossier and an explorer note. It's about a maze and a story of a survivor who gets trapped in it. The text in the dossier shows the different stories behind the maze as well as pointers on what happens in the maze as well, but all behind the eyes of a survivor who's gone insane. I've actually built a maze that is 40x40 and is linked to this dossier. Eventually there will even be fan fiction on it once I get into the writing mood. Hope you all like it! 

QBdE1O0.jpg

I also thought that I would add my fan fiction about Uggs - the uggliest compy. Be warned - it's for 18+ audiences really....

Uggs: The Ugliest Compy

Once upon a time there was a little compy. The ugliest compy in all of Ark. His name was Uggs.

No one loved the compy. The humans killed them because they nibbled their ankles, and no one mated with the ugly compy because no one could build a pen small enough to stop the wander distance

But one day, one glorious day that would overheat anyone with fortitude of more than 140…the fairy CoelMother appeared out of the water.

"Little compy!" The fair CoelMother said,"Why do you look so sad?"

"Who the raptor are you?!" Said the ugly compy.

"Why, I am your fairy CoelMother! Unfortunately you have to stay near the water to talk to me, or the Ark physics will cause me to die and float in the air to the top of the invisible barrier called Dev's Break"

"Oooooo" said the confused, and still ugly compy, "So what does a fairy CoelMother do?"

"I can give you blueprints, sap, black pearls and many other useful items!" Announced the Fairy CoelMother.

"BOYS LETS EAT" Screamed the ugly compy.

Like a flash in a campfire cooking raw prime meat, his compy brothers and sisters dived out of the nearest bush and began to peck at the poor, defenceless being.

The compys gnawed on the Fairy CoelMother's fins, tore at its eyes and chomped on its scales

"OH GAWD THE PAIN raptor OFF YOU ANNOYING LITTLE raptorERS"

The blood filled the Hidden Lake, even the Mega Piranhas got involved.

But just as quickly as the compys had dove out of the bush, the ugly compy fell asleep.

The ugly compy was dreaming, dreaming in a world where everything was smaller than him. When all of a sudden a magical egg appeared in front of him.

"Holy raptor what I'd give to eat that bad boy" said Uggs, quivering with anticipation on the way that the egg would slide down his throat. Unfortunately - the Quetz egg is bigger than a raptoring Lystrosaurus. So there's no way that was going to get down Uggs' throat.

"EAT ME" droned the egg

"Ummm... did you just raptoring talk?" Uggs was really confused at this point.

"EAT ME" droned the egg again.

"OK I must have eaten some really good narcoberries today... did the Fairy CoelMother have them on her?" Uggs was very confused.

"EAT ME" droned the egg again.

Before he knew it - Uggs had the egg forced down his throat. It was stretched his throat and forced it's way down to his tiny stomach, some might even say that it was remotely used.

In an instant, Uggs woke up

Where's my human master?!

The thought had never come into his head before....

Is this normal? What the hell is happening to me?

“Hi there”

"Who the raptor are you?" cried Uggs, completely confused by what he was feeling..

“Aww you're cute! You can sit on my shoulder”

"Get the raptor off!!!....” OMPH

With that, Uggs was named to 'Uggs' and sat on the shoulder of an incredibly squat man with giant arms and an incredibly fat face. He was perfectly built for PvP - but in the land of PvE he just looked stupid.

"OI! Put me down you twat!" cried Ugggs.

“you sit on my shoulder now” said the hideously designed survivor.

It was like the squat man was ignoring Uggs completely.

"OI YOU PRICK!" Uggs went to bite the ugly DireWolf, but nothing happened, what the raptor is going on?! Is this GOD?!

“Stupid midget dino. You're ugly like me. We friends now”

It turned out. That this stupid looking imbecile did have a name, the sign outside his base said so:

Deaf sausage's hidey hole<

"Oh for raptors... DEAF?!" Thought Uggs… how was he supposed to tell this idiot that he was a twat now?

It turned out, that sausage was deaf. Ark survivors had come a long way from sticks and thatch houses, the base near him had a fully working obelisk, Tek Tier soliders doing their duties, and at least 40 level 700 Rex’s ready for the next Mesopithicus Event, but they hadn't even made sausage a hearing aid.

sausage was attacked by a swarm of Dilos when he first landed on the Island. The first one spat at him and made him blind for a bit, the rest started to chomp him but, somewhat unfortunately for them, he was saved by the Alpha Tribe that were patrolling the area at the time. They could do nothing, however, about the titanomyra that flew through his window that night and shoved its voracious fangs into both his ears. His ears now resembling what can only be described as the worst kind of blue waffle. Hence the name, Deaf sausage.

sausage was also a bit of an asshole, he would leave the dino gates open, not refill the bulk forge and always forget to feed the Poop machine stimberries for more fertiliser. The real reason for his exile however, will have to wait for another day.

ARKVideo!

Ark Survival Evolved - To be continued

GeeKy gAMer no.1 & gOOgly Owl

WARNING: The video you're about to watch isn't serious, normal doesn't exist.
All stunts were performed by professional idiots, do not try this at home.
Everybody was hurt making this video.

ARKVideo!

Ark Survival Evolved - Hairy adventure

GeeKy gAMer no.1 & gOOgly Owl

WARNING: The video you're about to watch isn't serious, normal doesn't exist.
All stunts were performed by professional idiots, do not try this at home.
Everybody was hurt making this video.

Thanks for that update/notification Jat. Will those payments also include any new Giftcards, or their cash alternative :3 ?

ARKitect Submissions:

This week's theme is "Cute"! (As represented by Pikachu, and my Comic Strip)

Pikachu was incredibly hard to actually make him look reasonably accurate. I thought this would easy but nope, one of the toughest actually for what looks simple at first glance. I was considering 3D, but decided it will look best as 2.5D.
I encountered the height limit (top of the head), so the ear had to point downwards, and the odd wall : floor dimensions really weren't helping either.

Pikachu - by Wolf Angelus

Pikachu.jpg

This ARKitect wasn't anywhere in the previous Crunch, so I am submitting it for this week.

PGM Submissions:

Settings:
PGTerrainPropertiesString=MapSeed=979;LandscapeRadius=1.0;Water Frequency=3;Mountains Frequency=11;Mountains Slope=1.55;MountainsHeight=.8;Turbulence Power=0.0125;Shore Slope=1.0;WaterLevel=-0.72;GrassDensity=1.0;JungleGrassDensity=0.05;ErosionSteps=10;TreesGroundSlopeAccuracy=0.5;DepositionStrength=0.05;ErosionStrength=0.75;OceanFloorLevel=-1.0;SnowBiomeSize=0.15;RWBiomeSize=0.09;MountainBiomeStart=-0.35;MountainsTreeDensity=0.06;JungleBiomeStart=-0.65;IslandBorderCurveExp=4.0;MaxSawnPointHeight=0.2;SnowGrassDensity=0.25;MountainGrassDensity=0.007;SnowMountainGrassDensity=0.15;UnderwaterObjectsDensity=0.5;SnowMountainsTreeDensity=0.03;TreeDensity=0.005;JungleTreeDensity=0.55;RedWoodTreeDensity=0.030;SnowTreeDensity=1.2;RedwoodGrassDensity=0.07;ShoreTreeDensity=0.32;SnowShoreTreeDensity=0.04;DeepWaterBiomesDepth=-0.24;InlandWaterObjectsDensity=0.5;ShorelineStartOffset=0.023;ShorelineThickness=0.035;MountainGeneralTreesPercent=0.15;TerrainScaleMultiplier=(X=1.0f,Y=1.0f,Z=1.0f);SnowBiomeLocation=(X=0.58f,Y=0.58f);RWForestBiomeLocation=(X=0.42f,Y=0.4f);NorthRegion1Start=(X=0.25f,Y=0.0f);NorthRegion1End=(X=0.416f,Y=0.5f);NorthRegion2Start=(X=0.416f,Y=0.0f);NorthRegion2End=(X=0.582f,Y=0.5f);NorthRegion3Start=(X=0.582f,Y=0.0f);NorthRegion3End=(X=0.75f,Y=0.0f);SouthRegion1Start=(X=0.25f,Y=0.5f);SouthRegion1End=(X=0.416f,Y=1.0f);SouthRegion2Start=(X=0.416f,Y=0.5f);SouthRegion2End=(X=0.582f,Y=1.0f);SouthRegion3Start=(X=0.582f,Y=0.5f);SouthRegion3End=(X=0.75f,Y=1.0f);EastRegion1Start=(X=0.75f,Y=0.0f);EastRegion1End=(X=1.0f,Y=0.333f);EastRegion2Start=(X=0.75f,Y=0.333f);EastRegion2End=(X=1.0f,Y=0.666f);EastRegion3Start=(X=0.75f,Y=0.666f);EastRegion3End=(X=1.0f,Y=1.0f);WestRegion1Start=(X=0.0f,Y=0.0f);WestRegion1End=(X=0.25f,Y=0.333f);WestRegion2Start=(X=0.0f,Y=0.333f);WestRegion2End=(X=0.25f,Y=0.666f);WestRegion3Start=(X=0.0f,Y=0.666f);WestRegion3End=(X=0.25f,Y=1.0f)

Settings:
PGTerrainPropertiesString=MapSeed=136;LandscapeRadius=1.0;Water Frequency=2.5;Mountains Frequency=14;Mountains Slope=1.85;MountainsHeight=.8;Turbulence Power=0.0125;Shore Slope=1.2;WaterLevel=-0.72;GrassDensity=1.0;JungleGrassDensity=0.05;ErosionSteps=10;TreesGroundSlopeAccuracy=0.5;DepositionStrength=0.05;ErosionStrength=0.75;OceanFloorLevel=-1.0;SnowBiomeSize=0.14;RWBiomeSize=0.09;MountainBiomeStart=-0.35;MountainsTreeDensity=0.06;JungleBiomeStart=-0.65;IslandBorderCurveExp=4.0;MaxSawnPointHeight=0.2;SnowGrassDensity=0.25;MountainGrassDensity=0.007;SnowMountainGrassDensity=0.15;UnderwaterObjectsDensity=0.5;SnowMountainsTreeDensity=0.03;TreeDensity=0.005;JungleTreeDensity=0.55;RedWoodTreeDensity=0.030;SnowTreeDensity=1.2;RedwoodGrassDensity=0.07;ShoreTreeDensity=0.32;SnowShoreTreeDensity=0.04;DeepWaterBiomesDepth=-0.24;InlandWaterObjectsDensity=0.5;ShorelineStartOffset=0.023;ShorelineThickness=0.035;MountainGeneralTreesPercent=0.15;TerrainScaleMultiplier=(X=1.0f,Y=1.0f,Z=1.0f);SnowBiomeLocation=(X=0.58f,Y=0.58f);RWForestBiomeLocation=(X=0.42f,Y=0.4f);NorthRegion1Start=(X=0.25f,Y=0.0f);NorthRegion1End=(X=0.416f,Y=0.5f);NorthRegion2Start=(X=0.416f,Y=0.0f);NorthRegion2End=(X=0.582f,Y=0.5f);NorthRegion3Start=(X=0.582f,Y=0.0f);NorthRegion3End=(X=0.75f,Y=0.0f);SouthRegion1Start=(X=0.25f,Y=0.5f);SouthRegion1End=(X=0.416f,Y=1.0f);SouthRegion2Start=(X=0.416f,Y=0.5f);SouthRegion2End=(X=0.582f,Y=1.0f);SouthRegion3Start=(X=0.582f,Y=0.5f);SouthRegion3End=(X=0.75f,Y=1.0f);EastRegion1Start=(X=0.75f,Y=0.0f);EastRegion1End=(X=1.0f,Y=0.333f);EastRegion2Start=(X=0.75f,Y=0.333f);EastRegion2End=(X=1.0f,Y=0.666f);EastRegion3Start=(X=0.75f,Y=0.666f);EastRegion3End=(X=1.0f,Y=1.0f);WestRegion1Start=(X=0.0f,Y=0.0f);WestRegion1End=(X=0.25f,Y=0.333f);WestRegion2Start=(X=0.0f,Y=0.333f);WestRegion2End=(X=0.25f,Y=0.666f);WestRegion3Start=(X=0.0f,Y=0.666f);WestRegion3End=(X=0.25f,Y=1.0f)

Woops, just missed the last Crunch.  Take 2

An impossibly smooth video of GGFizz's Jerboa Kingdom which he built a year or so ago.  Custom tools were developed to make this video possible but only because I prefer the difficult route :P

My entry is (stand-alone) software that will change the way players showcase their work.  (Once released)
The beta testers will continue to tease the public with their new skycam

Shout out to GGFizz, thanks for allowing me to use your mapfile, and for anyone wondering.  No mods were used during construction, just Ark Commander and Glider.

:: Skittle, hit me up, you need this working.

I've decided to go for something different this week and do my PGM submission as a video so here it is: 

PGMapName=ProcdeuralARK20170526171531
PGTerrainPropertiesString=MapSeed=717;LandscapeRadius=1.0;Water Frequency=1.095023;Mountains Frequency=15.862301;Mountains Slope=1.457677;MountainsHeight=0.777404;Turbulence Power=0.0125;Shore Slope=1.0;WaterLevel=-0.72;GrassDensity=1.0;JungleGrassDensity=0.02;ErosionSteps=4;TreesGroundSlopeAccuracy=0.5;DepositionStrength=0.5;ErosionStrength=0.75;OceanFloorLevel=-1.0;SnowBiomeSize=0.365831;RWBiomeSize=0.179932;MountainBiomeStart=-0.509294;MountainsTreeDensity=0.01;JungleBiomeStart=-0.628567;IslandBorderCurveExp=4.0;MaxSawnPointHeight=0.1;SnowGrassDensity=0.25;MountainGrassDensity=0.05;SnowMountainGrassDensity=0.15;UnderwaterObjectsDensity=0.5;SnowMountainsTreeDensity=0.01;TreeDensity=0.003;JungleTreeDensity=0.66;RedWoodTreeDensity=0.35;SnowTreeDensity=1.0;RedwoodGrassDensity=0.1;ShoreTreeDensity=0.05;SnowShoreTreeDensity=0.025;DeepWaterBiomesDepth=-0.24;InlandWaterObjectsDensity=0.5;ShorelineStartOffset=0.01;ShorelineThickness=0.0015;MountainGeneralTreesPercent=0.1;TerrainScaleMultiplier=(X=1.0f,Y=1.0f,Z=1.0f);SnowBiomeLocation=(X=0.2f,Y=0.2f);RWForestBiomeLocation=(X=0.5f,Y=0.5f);NorthRegion1Start=(X=0.25f,Y=0.0f);NorthRegion1End=(X=0.416f,Y=0.5f);NorthRegion2Start=(X=0.416f,Y=0.0f);NorthRegion2End=(X=0.582f,Y=0.5f);NorthRegion3Start=(X=0.582f,Y=0.0f);NorthRegion3End=(X=0.75f,Y=0.0f);SouthRegion1Start=(X=0.25f,Y=0.5f);SouthRegion1End=(X=0.416f,Y=1.0f);SouthRegion2Start=(X=0.416f,Y=0.5f);SouthRegion2End=(X=0.582f,Y=1.0f);SouthRegion3Start=(X=0.582f,Y=0.5f);SouthRegion3End=(X=0.75f,Y=1.0f);EastRegion1Start=(X=0.75f,Y=0.0f);EastRegion1End=(X=1.0f,Y=0.333f);EastRegion2Start=(X=0.75f,Y=0.333f);EastRegion2End=(X=1.0f,Y=0.666f);EastRegion3Start=(X=0.75f,Y=0.666f);EastRegion3End=(X=1.0f,Y=1.0f);WestRegion1Start=(X=0.0f,Y=0.0f);WestRegion1End=(X=0.25f,Y=0.333f);WestRegion2Start=(X=0.0f,Y=0.333f);WestRegion2End=(X=0.25f,Y=0.666f);WestRegion3Start=(X=0.0f,Y=0.666f);WestRegion3End=(X=0.25f,Y=1.0f)
PGLastPreset=0

Hello ! There my work for this week,

PGM map : Snowy valley

VbxFGXI.jpgxZ6QldG.jpgyZFzjB1.jpg

PGMapName=ProcdeuralARK20170525212412
PGTerrainPropertiesString=MapSeed=910;LandscapeRadius=1.0;Water Frequency=6;Mountains Frequency=15;Mountains Slope=0.9;MountainsHeight=1.6;Turbulence Power=0.0125;Shore Slope=1.0;WaterLevel=-0.72;GrassDensity=1.0;JungleGrassDensity=0.02;ErosionSteps=4;TreesGroundSlopeAccuracy=0.5;DepositionStrength=0.5;ErosionStrength=0.75;OceanFloorLevel=-1.0;SnowBiomeSize=0.5;RWBiomeSize=0.2;MountainBiomeStart=-0.5;MountainsTreeDensity=0.01;JungleBiomeStart=-0.7;IslandBorderCurveExp=4.0;MaxSawnPointHeight=0.1;SnowGrassDensity=0.25;MountainGrassDensity=0.05;SnowMountainGrassDensity=0.15;UnderwaterObjectsDensity=0.5;SnowMountainsTreeDensity=0.01;TreeDensity=0.003;JungleTreeDensity=0.66;RedWoodTreeDensity=0.2;SnowTreeDensity=1.0;RedwoodGrassDensity=0.1;ShoreTreeDensity=0.05;SnowShoreTreeDensity=0.025;DeepWaterBiomesDepth=-0.24;InlandWaterObjectsDensity=0.5;ShorelineStartOffset=0.01;ShorelineThickness=0.0015;MountainGeneralTreesPercent=0.1;TerrainScaleMultiplier=(X=1.0f,Y=1.0f,Z=1.0f);SnowBiomeLocation=(X=0.2f,Y=0.2f);RWForestBiomeLocation=(X=0.5f,Y=0.5f);NorthRegion1Start=(X=0.25f,Y=0.0f);NorthRegion1End=(X=0.416f,Y=0.5f);NorthRegion2Start=(X=0.416f,Y=0.0f);NorthRegion2End=(X=0.582f,Y=0.5f);NorthRegion3Start=(X=0.582f,Y=0.0f);NorthRegion3End=(X=0.75f,Y=0.0f);SouthRegion1Start=(X=0.25f,Y=0.5f);SouthRegion1End=(X=0.416f,Y=1.0f);SouthRegion2Start=(X=0.416f,Y=0.5f);SouthRegion2End=(X=0.582f,Y=1.0f);SouthRegion3Start=(X=0.582f,Y=0.5f);SouthRegion3End=(X=0.75f,Y=1.0f);EastRegion1Start=(X=0.75f,Y=0.0f);EastRegion1End=(X=1.0f,Y=0.333f);EastRegion2Start=(X=0.75f,Y=0.333f);EastRegion2End=(X=1.0f,Y=0.666f);EastRegion3Start=(X=0.75f,Y=0.666f);EastRegion3End=(X=1.0f,Y=1.0f);WestRegion1Start=(X=0.0f,Y=0.0f);WestRegion1End=(X=0.25f,Y=0.333f);WestRegion2Start=(X=0.0f,Y=0.333f);WestRegion2End=(X=0.25f,Y=0.666f);WestRegion3Start=(X=0.0f,Y=0.666f);WestRegion3End=(X=0.25f,Y=1.0f)

and 

For this week Arkitect contest  :Micro Markchine 

8 hours ago, Valoule said:

Hello ! There my work for this week,

PGM map : Snowy valley

VbxFGXI.jpgxZ6QldG.jpgyZFzjB1.jpg

PGMapName=ProcdeuralARK20170525212412
PGTerrainPropertiesString=MapSeed=910;LandscapeRadius=1.0;Water Frequency=6;Mountains Frequency=15;Mountains Slope=0.9;MountainsHeight=1.6;Turbulence Power=0.0125;Shore Slope=1.0;WaterLevel=-0.72;GrassDensity=1.0;JungleGrassDensity=0.02;ErosionSteps=4;TreesGroundSlopeAccuracy=0.5;DepositionStrength=0.5;ErosionStrength=0.75;OceanFloorLevel=-1.0;SnowBiomeSize=0.5;RWBiomeSize=0.2;MountainBiomeStart=-0.5;MountainsTreeDensity=0.01;JungleBiomeStart=-0.7;IslandBorderCurveExp=4.0;MaxSawnPointHeight=0.1;SnowGrassDensity=0.25;MountainGrassDensity=0.05;SnowMountainGrassDensity=0.15;UnderwaterObjectsDensity=0.5;SnowMountainsTreeDensity=0.01;TreeDensity=0.003;JungleTreeDensity=0.66;RedWoodTreeDensity=0.2;SnowTreeDensity=1.0;RedwoodGrassDensity=0.1;ShoreTreeDensity=0.05;SnowShoreTreeDensity=0.025;DeepWaterBiomesDepth=-0.24;InlandWaterObjectsDensity=0.5;ShorelineStartOffset=0.01;ShorelineThickness=0.0015;MountainGeneralTreesPercent=0.1;TerrainScaleMultiplier=(X=1.0f,Y=1.0f,Z=1.0f);SnowBiomeLocation=(X=0.2f,Y=0.2f);RWForestBiomeLocation=(X=0.5f,Y=0.5f);NorthRegion1Start=(X=0.25f,Y=0.0f);NorthRegion1End=(X=0.416f,Y=0.5f);NorthRegion2Start=(X=0.416f,Y=0.0f);NorthRegion2End=(X=0.582f,Y=0.5f);NorthRegion3Start=(X=0.582f,Y=0.0f);NorthRegion3End=(X=0.75f,Y=0.0f);SouthRegion1Start=(X=0.25f,Y=0.5f);SouthRegion1End=(X=0.416f,Y=1.0f);SouthRegion2Start=(X=0.416f,Y=0.5f);SouthRegion2End=(X=0.582f,Y=1.0f);SouthRegion3Start=(X=0.582f,Y=0.5f);SouthRegion3End=(X=0.75f,Y=1.0f);EastRegion1Start=(X=0.75f,Y=0.0f);EastRegion1End=(X=1.0f,Y=0.333f);EastRegion2Start=(X=0.75f,Y=0.333f);EastRegion2End=(X=1.0f,Y=0.666f);EastRegion3Start=(X=0.75f,Y=0.666f);EastRegion3End=(X=1.0f,Y=1.0f);WestRegion1Start=(X=0.0f,Y=0.0f);WestRegion1End=(X=0.25f,Y=0.333f);WestRegion2Start=(X=0.0f,Y=0.333f);WestRegion2End=(X=0.25f,Y=0.666f);WestRegion3Start=(X=0.0f,Y=0.666f);WestRegion3End=(X=0.25f,Y=1.0f)

and 

For this week Arkitect contest  :Micro Markchine 

Hi mate, again amazing build. Dont know if you heard of it but Dara O Briain's Go 8 Bit is a new TV show and has people playing 5 games every episode. Last week the played competitive Micromachines :)

Also a blast from my past

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived